Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye

Discus and support Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't be the only one who is sick of this [mod removed]. I work all week and when friday comes you cant even provide the service that i am charged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshWhite7, Sep 9, 2019.

1. JoshWhite7
    JoshWhite7 Guest

I can't be the only one who is sick of this [mod removed]. I work all week and when friday comes you cant even provide the service that i am charged for. And not just today this is the third time this month something like this has happened. I've about
    had it with this company and ive been gameing with xbox for almost 10 years. If you can't offer compensation for your terrible service i'm selling my xbox one x and buying a PlayStation and i doubt i will be the only one.

:)

JoshWhite7, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. CodyHardy Win User

hates microsoft for used game fees

Goodbye Microsoft I am switching to PS4, this Xbox one thing is terrible, I am switching to everything away from MS.
  4. BirfedByOsiris Win User

Dark Souls Game Code Not Received

They should compensate us all collectively or offer a refund. I say we mail them bags of *** to reflect their policies.
  5. BroadcastRogue3 Win User

black screen after starting game or application

I think Microsoft/Xbox needs to offer some sort of compensation for all our troubles!! This is ridiculous! This is a device and services/apps/games that we have PAID FOR and are unable to use!!!
  6. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Xbox One Profile

There is an active service alert regarding your problem:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

You can try to sign in right now as I was able to sign in after 3 attempts, but it may not let you due to this being an Xbox Live problem. Regarding compensation, no company is going to offer compensation for a short outage of their online services.
Thema:

1. Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye - Similar Threads - Terrible service offer

2. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  4. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! SAD THAT A 10 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER CANT BE HELPED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! SAD THAT A 10 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER CANT BE HELPED!: here is the simplification of it. Could not sing in(3 days). Was promised gift card for inconvenience by supervisor. Turned out to not be true. Then another supervisor said i was lying, there is...
  5. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: I bought an xbox elite controller ive had it less than a year also i bought an xbox one x i rang microsoft they made me wait to no answer for at least half an hour mind you i have to pay for that...
  6. Terrible service

in XBoX Rewards
    Terrible service: I have been bounced around by support because apparently nobody has the power to assist. I completed the may quests but due to a microsoft internal error it does not show that I have. I would...
  7. Microsoft Service is Terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Service is Terrible: All this week I have been trying to a problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games resolved. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has stopped showing the April map on all games. I had entered data on...
  8. Terrible Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Customer Service: Xbox live customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I could not turn off auto renewal because I was unable to access my Microsoft account associated with xbox live account. So when I...
  9. xbox is a terrible service

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox is a terrible service: Xbox is garbage and is to be replaced with a gaming computer! Community is toxic and customer support is as useful as one-ply TP on a sweaty texas night. Thanks for repealing my control to even...
  10. Terrible customer service. Need help contacting someone to get stuff done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service. Need help contacting someone to get stuff done.: I somehow ended up with two gamertags, separate accounts but with one email. That shouldn't be possible and I have no idea how it happened. What it means is that now I cannot log into my original...