Terrible support

Discus and support Terrible support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sent a xbox elite controller 2 away for repair as the RB was double inputting or not at all, they sent back a "fixed" one, except that the LB does the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nabwab, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Nabwab
    Nabwab Guest

Terrible support

Sent a xbox elite controller 2 away for repair as the RB was double inputting or not at all, they sent back a "fixed" one, except that the LB does the same thing now, after waiting a week how is this acceptable at all? are they just trying to run out the
    time on my warranty? is there anything I can do as I could not find any way to talk to an actual person at microsoft about this and was only able to find some "xbox gamers" thing that was them outsourcing the issues they cant fix to community members.

:)

Nabwab, Sep 16, 2020
  2. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Terrible support

These policies are in effect to protect people from stealing an account and transferring it to a different e-mail address. Support is not terrible, in fact the agent did everything he--yes he is quite human--could do. It is not Microsoft's fault that you
    "accidentally" associated it with someone else's e-mail account.

P.S.

You also gave up any "legal" right to sue Microsoft. Read the ToU.
  3. fredgiblet Win User

Terrible support

Codes don't expire for years. The store most likely won't refund the codes since there's too much chance of the codes being used then returned. You have no legal leg to stand on as Microsoft is simply declining to fix a mistake YOU made in a time frame
    you desire.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Terrible support service

The best way to evaluate a customer service chat is through the rating system at the end of the chat.
  5. RandyHerman133 Win User

Terrible Customer Support

6. sandy the hippy Win User

Terrible Customer Support

Seems counter productive to come here to essentially blow off steam. You have access to loads of willing, knowledgeable people, who are ready and willing to persist with your issue till they can resolve it, or at the very least, point you in the right
    direction, but you are unwilling to accept it?
Thema:

Terrible support

1. Terrible support - Similar Threads - Terrible support

2. Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.: My son redeemed a code on our rarely used xbox one. He bought some fortnight in game currency. The currency should have automatically updated on his fortnight account on his xbox fortnight and pc...
  3. Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support: Hi all. So I purchased an ESO Plus subscription last night. Not my first time playing or subscribing. After purchasing, I discovered that the subscription had not taken effect in-game. A quick...
  4. Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake: Bought a xbone controller in april, in a month it had drift sticks, couldnt get replaced at store because warranty was only 1 month, then i contacted support, Allen M told me i had 1 year warranty...
  5. Xbox support is terrible part 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible part 2.: As i couldn't make a formal reply I will post it here, the promotion was with Xbox not the Publishers or Developers the reason the payment was made to "Xbox". What's your thoughts on this answer?...
  6. Xbox support is terrible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible.: So as you can see through the timestamp its way over the time period for the second time and everytime i have requested an update is this acceptable as great customer service its nearly two months...
  7. Terrible Customer Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible Customer Support: This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number and actually talk to someone over the phone....
  8. Terrible Customer Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Customer Support.: Had an issue with my OneGuide app, and had HORRIBLE customer service from the online chat support through the website. I have since sorted out my problem on my own, however this was the horrible...
  9. Customer support is terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support is terrible: the update completely ruined my Xbox. I called Xbox support spoke to somebody for an hour doing the troubleshooting steps going through them after they took my phone number down in case we get...
  10. Terrible support service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible support service: I had a minor problem and tried to resolve the issue through chatting with online customer support. I feel like there was an extremely poor effort by customer support to resolve my issue. I felt...