Test ..

Discus and support Test .. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is just a test as I cannot see new posts, the last post was 11 hours ago. So not sure if its my end or not. f072bf91-8adf-4b7f-a2b3-0d722c546057 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SilentParasite, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Test ..

This is just a test as I cannot see new posts, the last post was 11 hours ago. So not sure if its my end or not.

:)

SilentParasite, Apr 29, 2019
  2. ClassAlpha Win User

testing testing

3. L0rd S0th Win User

testing testing

takes five days for it to active gives you time too test the beta
  4. XBL Prophet Win User

testing testing

Don't think that will work, but ok.
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

testing testing

Look out facebook! here comes xboxlive!!! .0000001 a share!
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

test

.....you're always there respond to me Vib....is it a crush?.....or is that I ignored your last friend request?....should I be worried or flattered?
Thema:

Test ..

1. Test .. - Similar Threads - Test

2. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...
  3. Minecraft AR test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft AR test: Do you now when does he go online? Please tell me.Thankyou!!! 0d6678a9-65c7-426d-b078-2c62782c40cb
  4. Network Speed Tests and your Connection to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Speed Tests and your Connection to Xbox Live: I saw this article on Lifehacker and wanted to start a discussion while highlighting speed tests and connections to Xbox Live. The article does a good job of pointing out why you can get wildly...
  5. Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test?: Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test? Modem and router are at the same device. 1fcca28f-d448-4c68-aaea-b6b30453886a
  6. : "Can't Finish Multiplayer Tests"

: "Can't Finish Multiplayer Tests": : "Can't Finish Multiplayer Tests" Definitely use the troubleshooter and/or check with your ISP to see if they didn't set it up right. You can also try logging into your router to make sure...
  7. Testing your games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Testing your games: Hey guys, i’m just under half way of developing a game. i wanna use it on xbox but i have no idea how to test it on xbox? also, when it comes to wanting to publish it is there a fee? If so,...
  8. Xbox One detailed network statistics VS. speed test

Xbox One detailed network statistics VS. speed test: Xbox One detailed network statistics VS. speed test Hello AlexisCRemy, Thank you for keeping us updated. There is always WiFi degradation when connecting to your network wirelessly. The amount of...
  9. Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited): Hello Support First of All Stop Locking Discussion ho are important to us Gamers and i Open Now Thanks Im a Passionate Loyal Customer Since Beginn from XBOX LIVE I Want to Buy The Original...
  10. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360: Hello Support I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...