Tested Internet&multiplayer connection and it stated "it's all good" but it ...

Discus and support Tested Internet&multiplayer connection and it stated "it's all good" but it ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with connecting to Xbox live. I tested the network and multiplayer connection and they are both working great and reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ORGANiKAL, Jun 11, 2016.

1. ORGANiKAL
    ORGANiKAL Guest

I'm having trouble with connecting to Xbox live.

I tested the network and multiplayer connection and they are both working great and reset modem/router

My non-XboxLive profile on my Xbox one will still pull up ads for the store, but my profile which is my Live account,

.will not pull up ads for the store/free games, but my girlfriend's profile will connect to the store and allow me to view the deals/free games...

It's weird and I don't know where to go from here.... Thanks...

:)

ORGANiKAL, Jun 11, 2016
  2. XxND20xX
    XxND20xX Guest
    Can't play any games online

Every time I try to play online multiplayer on any online game my Xbox one won't connect to the servers. I just recently upgraded my internet and it still won't connect. I tested the multiplayer connection and it says its all good. The internet strength
    has a strong connection. I can still log in my Xbox live account with no problem.

XxND20xX, Jun 11, 2016
  3. DUBLO8
    DUBLO8 Guest
    Connecting to XBL and DNS issues

I can't connect to XBL. It connected fine last night. I have connected directly through the modem and it connects to the internet but won't connect to XBL. When testing the connection through the xbox one it tells me "it's all good" and that I'm connected
    to the internet but it won't connect to XBL. Trouble shooting through the support forums and through the xbox one utility resolves nothing. Also attempting to connect through my wired router gives me the "DNS isn't resolving xbox server names" error. Any help
    would be appreciated.

DUBLO8, Jun 11, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try to sign out and sign in again if that doesn't helps...

To solve the issue you are experiencing I suggest you to remove the account from your console, clear the console cache and download your account again. Follow the step by step instructions:

a)To remove the account from xbox live console:

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Under "Account," select Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove.

Select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close.

b) To download your Xbox profile to the Xbox One console:

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

2. Scroll down, and then select Add & manage.

3. Select Add new.

4. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that's associated with your Xbox profile, and then select Enter.

5. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

6. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

7. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences and download your Xbox profile to your Xbox One console.

Hope this helps you!

M3tal Daz3, Jun 11, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    ORGANiKAL,

Many times simply logging out of your profile and logging back in will resolve this issue.

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Tested Internet&multiplayer connection and it stated "it's all good" but it ... - Similar Threads - Tested Internet&multiplayer connection

2. speed / speed test

in XBoX Accessibility
    speed / speed test: Hi, Since 3/25/20 i have not been able to pull more than (point) .30 Mb/s through my xbox. I have reset everything, changed cables and when i do speed tests I get between 0.00 Mb/s and (point)...
  3. Stuck in minecraft beta testing on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta testing on Xbox One X: I am stuck in the minecraft beta test with no way to leave, the insider hub displays “join” and no option for opt out, I have tried the uninstall, soft reset then re-install multiple times over...
  4. Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround: Long story made short I am trying to re-enable the console streaming option on my One X after seeing a number of recommendations to do so to try and sort out issues with the xCloud streaming app...
  5. 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages: Hi. After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help. I googled the error code but nothing helpful... I also have Problems...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Testing

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Testing: I've signed up for it a month or two ago, and I'm just wondering, how long until I get the option to download it? Because I don't see it on the insider hub. submitted by /u/brainiacalex1...
  7. Can I have FS2020 beta to test ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I have FS2020 beta to test ?: Hello , Can I have FS2020 beta to test ? I really excited about this news, thanks dd477a14-345d-41a5-918d-d24cc4f84fac
  8. 100% packet loss- inability to complete multiplayer test despite internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss- inability to complete multiplayer test despite internet connection: hi, So recently I've been experiencing some issues regarding multiplayer. Not long ago I was experiencing quite a lot of lag and I reset the router as per- this then cleared up. A day or so...
  9. Testing multiplayer and internet connection comes back with everything's good but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Testing multiplayer and internet connection comes back with everything's good but ...: I've been having this problem for a while where when I test my internet connection and test multiplayer connection, the test results say everything is working properly. That is until I try to...
  10. "Can't Finish Multiplayer Tests" problem xbox one internet connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't Finish Multiplayer Tests" problem xbox one internet connectivity: So, I just recently got a xbox one, and I'm having some trouble with my router and/or modem... Whenever I go to test the multiplayer connection, my modem will abruptly cut internet and then...