TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

Discus and support TestFlight Email for Project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bkrivelow1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little bit after getting the acceptance letter.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bkrivelow1
    [link] [comments]

/u/bkrivelow1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

4. Smwutches Win User
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Bleeding Edge FAQ

It is now on Project xCloud :)
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
Thema:

TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

1. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud - Similar Threads - TestFlight Email Project

2. Got the iOS TestFlight app today! Now how do I play my games?

in XboX Insiders
    Got the iOS TestFlight app today! Now how do I play my games?: I got the alert for the TestFlight app being available and immediately installed it. When I open the app, I go to my library and tap a game that I own, however it makes me download it to the...
  3. New iOS Xbox app available via TestFlight; includes console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    New iOS Xbox app available via TestFlight; includes console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/MaetzleAT [link] [comments]
  4. I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...: I'm trying to find a way to email Microsoft, but it only lets me talk to a virtual agent that can't solve my problem. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/SonicPopcorn106 [link] [comments]
  5. Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!: Hope this is the right flair to use... Been using the game pass iOS TestFlight for long time. Tried to open today and it just wouldn’t load. Opened TestFlight. Game pass is not on the list of...
  6. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  7. How do I get my testflight link?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my testflight link?: I signed up for the Project xCloud program for iOS but my Microsoft and icloud accounts are two different emails so how do I get the testflight invite? submitted by /u/VolitiveTitan32 [link]...
  8. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  9. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  10. New iOS TestFlight Build Available

in XboX Insiders
    New iOS TestFlight Build Available: [IMG] submitted by /u/BkLiveWire [link] [comments]