TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

Discus and support TestFlight Email for Project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bkrivelow1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little bit after getting the acceptance letter.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bkrivelow1
    [link] [comments]

/u/bkrivelow1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
  4. Azazerx Win User

XO19 London

Cant Wait For Project Xcloud.
  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I love the Xcloud project!!
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
Thema:

TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

1. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud - Similar Threads - TestFlight Email Project

2. Changing the email for Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email for Xbox account: So i have a main Xbox account that is linked with an email that I don't use, is it possible to change the email of that account with my every day email address. c01d13bd-be5c-46fa-a359-70a5b8b32155
  3. Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email: I get my buddies email and don't want his stuff coming to my email f174c055-4faa-4e6a-9ab0-9013125cf661
  4. Change of email account on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change of email account on Xbox: Hi, my husband set up a xbox account on his email but didnt realise it was so closely linked to the xbox in terms of passwords. How do i remove his email and add a new email without losing my sos...
  5. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  6. How do I get my testflight link?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my testflight link?: I signed up for the Project xCloud program for iOS but my Microsoft and icloud accounts are two different emails so how do I get the testflight invite? submitted by /u/VolitiveTitan32 [link]...
  7. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  9. New iOS TestFlight Build Available

in XboX Insiders
    New iOS TestFlight Build Available: [IMG] submitted by /u/BkLiveWire [link] [comments]
  10. Testflight redeem code issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Testflight redeem code issue: I have been having this issue since yesterday with the testflight app on IOS trying to get the Xbox game pass beta on my phone. When I launch testflight it says I need to redeem a code in order to...