Testing your games

Discus and support Testing your games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, i’m just under half way of developing a game. i wanna use it on xbox but i have no idea how to test it on xbox? also, when it comes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielnairnbrea, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. Testing your games

Hey guys,

i’m just under half way of developing a game.

i wanna use it on xbox but i have no idea how to test it on xbox?

also,

when it comes to wanting to publish it is there a fee?

If so, is there a fee to test it aswell?

i appreciate any help Testing your games :)

thank you

:)

danielnairnbrea, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Testing your games

Xbox has a great system for independent developers. Have found many games that is incredible to play from them.
  3. danielnairnbrea Win User

Testing your games

4. denis97g Win User

Testing your games

5. apna style Win User
  6. BigB EC Win User

Games testing

Thema:

Testing your games

1. Testing your games - Similar Threads - Testing games

2. Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited): Hello Support First of All Stop Locking Discussion ho are important to us Gamers and i Open Now Thanks Im a Passionate Loyal Customer Since Beginn from XBOX LIVE I Want to Buy The Original...
  3. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360: Hello Support I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  4. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place: Hello Can someone helph me I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox one s test connection: your network isn't set up; but xbox ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox one s test connection: your network isn't set up; but xbox ...: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox one s test connection: your network isn't set up; but xbox connection worked 2 weeks ago Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. Hi its about my xbox like i wanted to play some nice games and when i test my network he tell ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi its about my xbox like i wanted to play some nice games and when i test my network he tell ...: Hi plz just need you help i relly wont do anything wrong any more like i just wanted to game share plz help me [img] c314b472-a5d9-4bc8-b8de-da9a9c1701c7
  7. do you still do game test job?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you still do game test job?: To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  8. Get Paid To Test Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get Paid To Test Games: Just everyone know Gaming Jobs Online is looking for Video Game Testers! Get paid to test beta games and other platform games... Can't say I didn't share the info! So If anyone interested in being...
  9. Paid To Test Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid To Test Games: Just everyone know Gaming Jobs Online is looking for Video Game Testers! Get paid to test beta games and other platform games... Can't say I didn't share the info! So If anyone interested in being...
  10. Games & Apps won't load, multiplayer connection test won't complete.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games & Apps won't load, multiplayer connection test won't complete.: When I try to launch a game from My Games & Apps, none of the tiles load at all, and when I try to test my multiplayer connection through the connection test, the test will continue loading for...