tetris blitz

Discus and support tetris blitz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i downloaded and am currantly playing tetris blitz, i got all the achievements apart from two Eradicator Clear a total of 100,000 lines 20... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IndomitableNige, Mar 26, 2014.

1. tetris blitz

hi, i downloaded and am currantly playing tetris blitz, i got all the achievements apart from two

1. Eradicator
      Clear a total of 100,000 lines

2. Over Achiever
      Get All Xbox LIVE Achievements
      now the problem i have is, i got to 90,000 lines, they did an up date and it rest the eradicator achievement, so now instead of needing 10k lines i have to get 110,000 lines for the acievements to pop, i contacted EA games

• EA Seán Bulger

Hey. Thanks for getting this over.

Unfortunately I can't restore the achievement to your account. This is because of the way Windows Phone's achievement system works. I just don't have access to do so. However, what I can do is get you coins to help make up for what happened.

So I've gone ahead and added 250,000 coins to your account.

We're currently working on tracking down what has been causing this to happen and we'll get out a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks for getting in touch with us, but also sorry that it happened.

• Indomitable Nige

Thank you for helping. Im really. Gutted you cant restore my progress. Thanks for the xoons but

• EA Seán Bulger

Yeah, I really wish we could.

• Indomitable Nige

thanks for the coins (i ment) but that really means nothing to me its lines i need not coins. So do i have to get 200.000 lines now to get the last achievement ?. Im getting in touch with Microsoft to see if they can do anything. As achievements are a huge
        part of gaming for me. And ive allready spent god knows how many

• Indomitable Nige

Hours getting to 90k lines. Cant u do something to give me lines ????

as you can see not much help there, and i dont fancy doing another 2,000 miniutes to get achievements that i should have at 100,000 lines, is there anything you at microsoft can do about this, as im looseing out on 40 gamer score,

thanks, hope i explained this ok

:)

IndomitableNige, Mar 26, 2014
  2. XCool1979
    XCool1979 Guest
    Tetris Blitz

Hi,

the time/date accurate to the actual time/date in your region when i unlocked this achievement. I don't change it!

XCool1979, Mar 26, 2014
  3. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Tetris Blitz

There appears to be a calculation error going on here. When you view your achievements for Tetris Blitz you have unlocked them all, but they haven't calculated to the 100% correctly.

I've PM'd a member of the Xbox support team for them to come have a look.

4. maxen
    maxen Guest

tetris blitz

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done on the Microsoft/Xbox end either, as you need to fulfil in-game requirements to make the achievement 'pop' and it seems as if those have been changed/altered/reset by the update somehow. It's an issue with
    the game, not Live, but at least EA seem to have offered you something in return, which is better than nothing.

maxen, Mar 28, 2014
  5. Flaming Pingu Win User

Windows Phone Games

And Tetris blitz which is free I think
  6. maxen Win User

tetris blitz

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done on the Microsoft/Xbox end either, as you need to fulfil in-game requirements to make the achievement 'pop' and it seems as if those have been changed/altered/reset by the update somehow. It's an issue with
    the game, not Live, but at least EA seem to have offered you something in return, which is better than nothing.
  7. XCool1979 Win User

Tetris Blitz

Thank you! Have you ever heard of the team?
  8. XCool1979 Win User

Tetris Blitz

Hi,

the time/date accurate to the actual time/date in your region when i unlocked this achievement. I don't change it!
  9. IRB Win User

Tetris Blitz

There appears to be a calculation error going on here. When you view your achievements for Tetris Blitz you have unlocked them all, but they haven't calculated to the 100% correctly.

I've PM'd a member of the Xbox support team for them to come have a look.
Thema:

tetris blitz

1. tetris blitz - Similar Threads - tetris blitz

2. concerne jeu tetris blitz [Translation: Concerns Game Tetris Blitz]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    concerne jeu tetris blitz [Translation: Concerns Game Tetris Blitz]: bonjour , depuis 15 jours je n'arrive plus me connecter sur le jeu Tetris blitz enregistré sur mon portable, pouvez vous me dire comme faire pour y accéder ? ou comment faire pour avoir une mise...
  3. Tetris Ultimate achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Ultimate achievement not unlocking: I'm going to post this every day until I get some help. This is absurd. Nobody will help me. Nobody will help me get into contact with someone who can help me. I spent hundreds of hours over the...
  4. Tetris Ultimate achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Ultimate achievement not unlocking: This is an absolute mess. Nobody will help me. Nobody will help me get into contact with someone who can help me. I've spent hundreds of hours over the last several weeks working on completing...
  5. Tetris Ultimate..... Where did it go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Ultimate..... Where did it go?: So tetris ultimate was not working, would not load. Only worked lately 1 out of Every 10 times when trying to start, got an error code, So I decided to uninstall game, so I could reinstall it,...
  6. Tetris Ultimate in CZ Xbox One Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Ultimate in CZ Xbox One Store: I've buy on Xbox One Store TETRIS® ULTIMATE CHALLENGE PACK, price: 199 CZK ; at 11/22/2015. My fault was buy this DLC Pack before buy original game. Issue with Xbox Store is that game is NOT...
  7. Tetris Ultimate issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Ultimate issues?: Alright so the bug happens when I start a game, the timer ticks down right before blocks start to fall inside the players' little screen. Well, thing is, as the timer reaches zero, all those...
  8. Tetris Blitz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Blitz: I've get all achievements today but on the xbox site it stands 18/19 achievements reached. When i looked at the achievement list i see all 19 achievements reached?!?...
  9. Tetris couch co-op?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tetris couch co-op?: My wife wants to bury me in humiliation on Tetris..... Is it couch co-op/split screen??? If so.... how? 28c985d1-f054-4d38-8305-0d3a7369f9fe
  10. Tetris seems to lock up the entire xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tetris seems to lock up the entire xbox: In Tetris Ultimate, when searching for a match online, if I click the home button, the console becomes unresponsive. I can use the kinect to say "Go To Tetris", and keep playing tetris, but if I...