text banned unfairly

Discus and support text banned unfairly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Command and Conquer Kanes Wrath. I created a lobby and waited for players to join. Three people join my four player lobby so I wait for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnKinkedHook696, Feb 13, 2019.

1. text banned unfairly

I was playing Command and Conquer Kanes Wrath. I created a lobby and waited for players to join. Three people join my four player lobby so I wait for them to ready up. One of them sends me a message asking for teams or not. I reply yes teams the
    [mod removed-profanity] basically. He replies back no teams are g*y and bo*ing. I then reply back. The teams are better than two people attacking one person. A few minutes into the game I get a enforcement policy and a 2 week chat ban. I'm
    like what. I get a enforcement policy link and read every single rule. I even read. where it says the context matters but apparently it doesn't. Can I get a legit reason why. I was chat banned. When nothing about what I said was offensive or harmful in any
    way. You even have a rule where you encourage competitive but you chat ban me every time over smalls things. If you cared about the context, you would see. I'm mostly the one responding back to negative feedback but somehow I'm the one being reported and banned
    over it.

:)

UnKinkedHook696, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

text banned unfairly

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  3. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

text banned unfairly

Unfortunately we can not dp anything about bans. As pointed out that is up to the enforcement team. You can go there and ask for a apeal review.
  4. Half Fish Half Win User

text banned unfairly

It is sadly not uncommon for bad apples to goad players into posting messages that can lead to a ban. The best rule of thumb when encountering offensive players is to report, block, and move on... But do not retaliate. This just gives them a window to
    report YOU because they caught you in a heated moment.
  5. UnKinkedHook696 Win User

text banned unfairly

The context of the message wasn't harmful and couldn't be considered harmful. Doesn't matter the use of the profane word. They might as well say any and all words are offensive considering anything can offensive to anything.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

text banned unfairly

As far as the questionnaire goes you would have to wait 24 hours to try again.

According to your post you said "I reply yes teams the " the next word I do not know if you starred it out or the forums system saw it as a bad word and starred it out.

If it was the forums system and that is what you sent in the message then that is what you got suspended for under the Code of Conduct.

This next part is directly copied and pasted from the code of conduct website

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Suicide-related content
    • Negative speech (including hate speech or threats of harm) directed at people who belong to a group**** which is excessive speech intended to interfere with or disrupt another person's or group's ability to enjoy a game or app on Xbox Live
    • Content showing or promoting animal abuse
Thema:

text banned unfairly

1. text banned unfairly - Similar Threads - text banned unfairly

2. Why am i banned from texting in a xbox party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i banned from texting in a xbox party chat?: Hello xbox why am i banned from texting in chat i need it back please. My user is Moosecraft#1750 32f432f9-4153-4d50-96ef-407394014dff
  3. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...: I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can someone please help?...
  4. Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem: When is Xbox LIVE going to fix their Reporting system on Text and voice communication privilege. I am getting my account abuse and over regular Texting and Xbox is not doing anything to fix it....
  5. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...
  6. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...
  7. no active enforcements but im banned from text & voice communication!

in XBoX on Consoles
    no active enforcements but im banned from text & voice communication!: my ban ended on the 1st December but i have not been able to message or talk in a party since then, strangely i can join partys but i cannot hear or be heard! i'd like this to be fixed as its...
  8. Telling someone they are annoying is grounds for chat/text ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling someone they are annoying is grounds for chat/text ban?: Curious do they even check the content or is it as easy as reporting someone to get them banned. 1db1e89c-fef1-455e-b540-9d517691bd22
  9. I've been permanently banned from talking or texting people on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been permanently banned from talking or texting people on Xbox: So I've been communication banned alot and it was pure Bs like kids talking an cursing and making fun of me and then reporting me for cursing or whatever and harassment which is Bs because we just...
  10. My ban is up and i still cant text or talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban is up and i still cant text or talk: my ban was lifted yesterday at around midnight and i still cant text or talk to anyone... whats going to be done about this cause im paying for this dont act like you guys do this for free...