Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

Discus and support Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZLostCowboyZ, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago, more or less, and it is still there; same for a bug in the Guide where you can find a linguistic calque from english that is not Italian. A, by the way, I'm Italian and I'm working on the Italian dashboard.

Any way, there are may text bug reported by me but no one seems to be interested in fix them. I don't want to appear unpolite, the thing is that we need to invest time to write a bug in the proper way.

Thanks for your attention.

submitted by /u/ZLostCowboyZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZLostCowboyZ, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

1. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them - Similar Threads - Text bug dashboard

2. Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

in XBoX on Windows
    Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....: Im not sure how it got turned on, but I cant get Narrator or text to speech to turn off. The only time it is on is when I am playing Forza 4. I am on Windows 10 and have been to control panel and...
  3. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...
  4. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and the removal of said program. The problem is that voice-to-text is now gone and I am in the Preview Omega program which...
  5. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  6. Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is wrong: My Win10 Regional setting is China,but the Xbox(Beta) UI Test language is Arabic…… Is Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is follow with system reginonal setting? then how can I fix it or change...
  7. Can't text

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't text: I can't seem to be able to send messages to people on my friends list. I have tried to do what Microsoft has been telling me to do with submitting a code but that's repeatedly been not working. If...
  8. Bug Report: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a...: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a 'number' field (numeric keyboard) in a form, Focus is missing. I have a form with various input fields in my UWP (JS )...
  9. 11/24/16 [BUG] Weird button text!

in XBoX on Consoles
    11/24/16 [BUG] Weird button text!: I was looking around Xbox rewards and I came across a button that says \run. I am guessing it is not intentional because it brings you to the black Friday deals page. The button works fine, it...
  10. Xbox one MAJOR bugs with dashboard, text, and pop up keyboard!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one MAJOR bugs with dashboard, text, and pop up keyboard!: okay so this just started recently after the new dashboard update. First off the Home button won't work, can't double tap home to get the quick app launch, can't hit home to go to the dashboard. I...