Text chat, sending game screenshots

Discus and support Text chat, sending game screenshots in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last 4 to 7 days none of my sreenshots that are uploaded to xbox live are showing up in my club when i want to display them in post from my Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Major Pain ITB, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Text chat, sending game screenshots

Last 4 to 7 days none of my sreenshots that are uploaded to xbox live are showing up in my club when i want to display them in post from my Xbox and app. Its like i dont have them, it shows ones i uploaded last week and prior.. also, now when i send my
    friends screenshots from my Xbox and app, it no longer lets them see them, it just shows them the word (attachment).. but when they click on it, it says unable to open, The file your searching for might have been deleted. And that is happening to all screenshots
    from my xbox, and xbox live.. also from app. My app aslo dont show me my own uploaded screenshots of my own uploads, My Xbox shows all my screenshots stored on my Xbox and Xbox live, i just dont see them from the app.. and friends cant view them when i send
    them from Xbox or app.. tnx for reading this long post ..

And like the problem with the friends chat disappearing and coming back over and over, it has nothing to do with my Xbox, is happening on the APP also, and yes i did reset the cache AGAIN with no luck. But Microsoft must have fixed that, it stoppes doing
    that a few weeks ago..

:)

Major Pain ITB, Apr 25, 2020
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Communication between xbox one and xbox 360

You can send texts between the 2 but not voice chat.
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xboxone/xbox360

No. Cross-platform gaming and voice chat (messaging and party) using the Xbox chat system are not possible. You can send text messages or use Skype cross-platform though.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

So many complaints.

You can't party chat between consoles, but you can still send text messages! ;)
  5. OcR Chieftain Win User

Friends Online Notifications

Yes, you can only send text messages cross gen. No voice chat or Party.
  6. SegaMeister Win User

Can't add/talk to specific person?

I realize that voice chatting / messaging is great, but have you tried simply sending a text message to the fellow instead, or having him send one to you?
Thema:

Text chat, sending game screenshots

1. Text chat, sending game screenshots - Similar Threads - Text chat sending

2. Xbox text chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox text chat: Whenever i open my xbox text chat whether it be to name a species in stellaris or chat to friends on ark my space bar is locked into being pressed. Ive spent the last hour trying to get in contact...
  3. Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up: Been holding off on making a report cause it usually fixes itself after a few days but its been about a week now and no changes at all. Every time we send a message it just disappears, can only be...
  4. Party chat texting bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat texting bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh: In party cuz I have no mic I use party chat but usually I can type but when I click send no message is sent or recieved any1 else having this problem? submitted by /u/jonathan72gamer [link]...
  5. Why am i banned from texting in a xbox party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i banned from texting in a xbox party chat?: Hello xbox why am i banned from texting in chat i need it back please. My user is Moosecraft#1750 32f432f9-4153-4d50-96ef-407394014dff
  6. My text isn't showing in party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    My text isn't showing in party chat: Whenever, I text in Xbox live party chat, It isn't showing. 3cfb8b08-fe57-4e3e-a572-2ba25956b53a
  7. How do I report the messages sent inside the party text chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report the messages sent inside the party text chat?: I know someone who is constantly typing racial slurs and harassing people inside the chat rather then sending them direct messages and there is no way to report these messages...
  8. Not seeing party text chat on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Not seeing party text chat on the console: Has anyone had this problem where you can’t see the party text chat on the console but you can see it on the mobile app if you have and you have found a way to fix it can you pm me please?...
  9. Party text chat not workinf

in XboX Insiders
    Party text chat not workinf: I'm having an issue with party text chat where no matter what I type it doesn't get sent into the text chat. I can see other people's text they send, but anything I type then press send doesn't...
  10. Error sending text messages via chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error sending text messages via chat: 1. I need someone to help me in this xbox does not let me send text messages by chat because it says I had previously inappropriate behavior but I almost do not occupy the xbox and much less the...