Text feild cursor will not move

Discus and support Text feild cursor will not move in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hit A on the text feild, the xb1 text editor keyboard comes up, the cursor movement does not work, LB or RB, thus the information aleady in the feild... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by F6 SPEAR, Feb 22, 2019.

1. F6 SPEAR
    F6 SPEAR Guest

I hit A on the text feild, the xb1 text editor keyboard comes up, the cursor movement does not work, LB or RB, thus the information aleady in the feild can not be changed. Im updating my payment information
    but can not change what shows up in the address feild. It comes up with an old address which is no longer mine so the payment will not work with that address. Thus not allowing me to updated payment due to a feild thats pre filled that cant be deleted.

:)

F6 SPEAR, Feb 22, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

3. blueamcat Win User

You can also do all of that at account.microsoft.com if you can't get that to work. Must be
    a new bug. Definitely go to that screen, hold the Xbox button and then under the pop up menu hit report a bug. :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot move left or right in settings on Xbox.

Hi there,

Apologies for any misunderstanding, but I was simply trying to gather more information on what you were implying since it wasn't clear in your original post exactly what it was you were referring to.

Indeed the bumpers do move the cursor within the text box, but typing in the text box automatically moves the cursor with the text to allow you to just press X to delete what you just typed in. If the cursor is not moving back with the text and staying in
    the front, and then not allowing you to move the cursor to the right with the bumper to delete the text, then yes that is a glitch and you would need to continue to factory reset your Xbox or send it in for repair.
  5. GoldenSniper874 Win User

Cannot move left or right in settings on Xbox.

Stop trying to explain the obvious. I am talking about the text box, the goal isn't for me to use any of the typing tiles. All I want to do is to be able to move the cursor IN the text box because the cursor is always at the front, which makes it impossible
    for me to be able to delete any of the text. Yet, the bumpers, which CLEARLY are supposed to be allowed to let you move from left to right in the textbox do not even move the cursor at all. I just get the normal clicking sound, but nothing happens. If this
    is not a glitch, I don't know what is.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Support for android typing

There is an option to insert text through the smartglass app. If you're on a forum thread via your xbox one, just move your cursor over the green rectangle box and select it. Then the on screen keyboard should appear on your android device for you to input
    text.
Thema:

1. Text feild cursor will not move - Similar Threads - Text feild cursor

2. Weird text

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird text: [My phone number} deleted from Microsoft account L: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Not you? https://account.live.com/]. The text came from a source that seems legitimate, but it feels like...
  3. Xbox text chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox text chat: Whenever i open my xbox text chat whether it be to name a species in stellaris or chat to friends on ark my space bar is locked into being pressed. Ive spent the last hour trying to get in contact...
  4. Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up: Been holding off on making a report cause it usually fixes itself after a few days but its been about a week now and no changes at all. Every time we send a message it just disappears, can only be...
  5. Party chat texting bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat texting bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh: In party cuz I have no mic I use party chat but usually I can type but when I click send no message is sent or recieved any1 else having this problem? submitted by /u/jonathan72gamer [link]...
  6. Xbox Party Text Feature that none of my friends know how they got it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party Text Feature that none of my friends know how they got it: Is there a feature in the newest update that allows the text from party chat to be displayed with the party overlay? My friends have it and it’s driving me crazy trying to find out how they got...
  7. Party overlay too big! oversized text space.----.

in XboX Insiders
    Party overlay too big! oversized text space.----.: the latest update the party overlay is too big on screen. It has a new oversized flacks in the back of the playernames... why? smaller space are better.. not its take 1/4 of the screen space for...
  8. Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.: [IMG] submitted by /u/dank_moon [link] [comments]
  9. Text chat, sending game screenshots

in XBoX Accessibility
    Text chat, sending game screenshots: Last 4 to 7 days none of my sreenshots that are uploaded to xbox live are showing up in my club when i want to display them in post from my Xbox and app. Its like i dont have them, it shows ones i...
  10. I cannot change the setting "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites"

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change the setting "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites": I am unable to communicate or hear other players in Sea of Thieves. I eventually found out that this was likely due to my privacy settings in my Xbox account. I went to the Privacy & online safety...