text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection

Discus and support text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; From the first screen on the titles and names of the games are written right to left. Note that the images of the games on the lower half of the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alainh_365, Jun 17, 2019.

1. alainh_365
    alainh_365 Guest

From the first screen on the titles and names of the games are written right to left. Note that the images of the games on the lower half of the screen (offering downloads) are correctly written: e.g. microsoft ultimate word games, while the subtext is written
    right to left :nedaolnwod....

I tried reinstalling the app but it did not solve the problem

:)

alainh_365, Jun 17, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

There is an issue with the latest update, especially for Dutch language. They are aware of the issue and working on getting it sorted as soon as possible.
  3. Kate_733 Win User

Problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Have the same problem, get to the game screen and it is white, three icons in top right and Microsoft Solitaire Collection in plain black text top left, nothing else. Was only the odd game a week ago, now everyone. Rebooting no longer works.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs

Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection App

1. In the left pane, click on “Apps & features”.
    2. Now in the right side, scroll the page down and look for “Microsoft Solitaire Collection” Click “Advanced Options”.
    3. Click the Reset button and then you will be prompted the Reset button again.
  5. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User
Thema:

1. text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - text written right

2. The text to speak wont work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The text to speak wont work.: I am looking at it in-game transcription and I have the boxes checked and have chosen Zira. I also am in the united states. but when I go to text in party chat it isn't working. my friend who...
  3. Not smooth text transition in the dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Not smooth text transition in the dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rocku_Man [link] [comments]
  4. Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings: To keep it short and simple: Need to use the Text-To-Speech for games like Sea of Thieves so others don't miss my messages as they have working mics. But I want to make sure they can actually...
  5. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...
  6. I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.

in XboX Insiders
    I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.: A while ago I got a message from Xbox saying I can use text to speech in a party and I have been using it. I assumed it was a beta for Xbox insiders but my friend (who also has Xbox insider)...
  7. People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?

in XBoX on Windows
    People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?: Hello, people cannot see my text chat in games linked to my xbox account. I can see there text chat but they cant see mine. For example in minecraft servers. All of my privacy settings are on the...
  8. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  9. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  10. Text on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text on screen: I just bought a new tv it is 4k my xbox only runs 1080p, the red letters on my screen in all games and apps appear messed up. Any way to fix? c231839c-6346-4051-b326-13a63bd43de4