Texture pack

Discus and support Texture pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with my texture pack um the puredbcraft texture pack is not showing the right hearts after I died it went back to normal hearts but I loved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MIRRORMASTEROO7, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM.

1. Texture pack

I need help with my texture pack um the puredbcraft texture pack is not showing the right hearts after I died it went back to normal hearts but I loved the textured ones

:)

MIRRORMASTEROO7, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  2. Ard Ri Zammanti Win User

Textures blurry

Update: It doesn't seem to be limited to that texture pack. The Natural Texture Pack seems to have the same problem.
  3. ll Ronin ll Win User

Texture Packs - Free/Purchase...I dun care

The default texture pack is 16x so I don't see why 16x texture packs would be a problem.
  4. BurnThe0bedient Win User

Do the Graphics Still Look Horrible After Installing Texture Pack?

So it seems that if you installed the game disk before you installed the Texture Pack, it messes up. I uninstalled the texture pack and uninstalled the multiplayer disk. I then installed the texture pack and then installed the disk. While installing the
    texture pack, there were no hiccups. The download did not stop, it flawlessly downloaded. I then installed the multiplayer disk back on my system. It seems this fixed the problem.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

minecraft texture packs

There will probably be texture pack via and update, can't say I'm a fan of texture packs though, I like the retro feel to the game!
  6. Rabid Kiwi Win User

Minecraft discount not appearing on the LIVE-store or on the web-store

Oh i almost forgot the texture pack i have on the 360 is showing up as free on the Xbox one though. City texture pack
Thema:

Texture pack

1. Texture pack - Similar Threads - Texture pack

2. Minecraft Texture Pack Candy Texture Pack doesnt download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture Pack Candy Texture Pack doesnt download: We bought the candy texture pack at the minecraft store and wanted to download it, but the download does not start. No matter what we try, it always stays at 0 mb of 7.4 mb. Why is not that...
  3. Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?: Hello, on Minecraft Bedrock edition I cannot download any of the resource packs that I bought on the Xbox One/360 edition of the game. My son has not had this problem except for with the Mass...
  4. How do I get texture packs back after reinstalling Minecraft on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get texture packs back after reinstalling Minecraft on xbox one?: My son uninstalled his Minecraft game on xbox one and reinstalled it. He seems to have lost his texture packs that he had purchased. Is there a way to get them back?...
  5. Texture Pack on Minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture Pack on Minecraft Xbox one: So I have the version of minecraft that is free on the xbox one store however I cannot seem to get the texture packs to dowload. For example I have bought the egyptian mythology mash up and i can...
  6. Minecraft Texture Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture Packs: I bought the city texture pack to build... well... a city... And when I transfered my world from 360 to one to windows 10, the texture pack was gone! Do I have to buy it again?...
  7. Festival texture pack, some things are transparent on MineCraft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Festival texture pack, some things are transparent on MineCraft xbox one: I have the latest Minecraft on Xbox one, and purchased the Festival Pack, for christmas and some things are not showing up the Doors are invisible, the crops are invisible the torches are...
  8. Texture packs not available on win 10 ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Texture packs not available on win 10 ??: Look, I have read the updates, and it states that purchased texture packs and skins are available on xbox one, win 10, or mobile. So then, Why, are the only 2 purchases I have made, the Fantasy...
  9. Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm: Hello, I'm having a peculiar issue with a very specific texture pack, ChromaHills, not working when it's on the Realm; the texture pack works fine with a Local copy of the world. If you have the...
  10. Fehler beim Kauf eines Minecraft-Texturen-Packs [Translation: Error buying a minecraft texture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler beim Kauf eines Minecraft-Texturen-Packs [Translation: Error buying a minecraft texture ...: Hallo, beim Kauf eines Texturen-Packs für Minecraft bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung. Angezeigt wird: Ändern Sie eine Einstellung, um diesen Vorgang auszuführen. Aufgrund ihrer...