Texture Packs not present on XBOX One after buying online?

Discus and support Texture Packs not present on XBOX One after buying online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchaed texture packs for my daughter through my online Microsoft account for the Xbox One. When we go to the game and create Festival world, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shorty044, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Shorty044
    Shorty044 Guest

I purchaed texture packs for my daughter through my online Microsoft account for the Xbox One. When we go to the game and create Festival world, it still says it is a TRIAL VERSION. I do not see the texture packs I purchased in my Que under Apps and Games.

When I try to browse texture pack content In-Game, it launches me back to the Xbox Home screen?

Why is there no explanation of how to get the texture packs once purchased from your store? See purchase site link below.

Skinpaket Star Wars Classic kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE

:)

Shorty044, Dec 27, 2014
  2. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    saving after playing minecraft

Assuming he has the full version of Minecraft you can save the game. There are texture packs that you can buy, however if you select one of the texture packs without buying it, it won't let you save.

HAZMAT RADIO, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Rabid Kiwi
    Rabid Kiwi Guest
    Minecraft discount not appearing on the LIVE-store or on the web-store

Oh i almost forgot the texture pack i have on the 360 is showing up as free on the Xbox one though. City texture pack

Rabid Kiwi, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Texture Packs not present on XBOX One after buying online?

Try heading over to the Xbox Store on your Xbox One using the same account you used to purchase the content. From there you should be able to begin the Install for the downloadable content.

Also, make sure to enable automatic downloads for updates & purchases to have the content download as soon as it's purchased, whether on the Xbox Store, Smartglass app, or Xbox website. To enable this feature, go to Settings on your Xbox One, Power & Startup,
    and check the "Automatically download updates and purchases" box.

Zesty Hamburger, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Try heading over to the Xbox Store on your Xbox One using the same account you used to purchase the content. From there you should be able to begin the Install for the downloadable content.

Also, make sure to enable automatic downloads for updates & purchases to have the content download as soon as it's purchased, whether on the Xbox Store, Smartglass app, or Xbox website. To enable this feature, go to Settings on your Xbox One, Power & Startup,
    and check the "Automatically download updates and purchases" box.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

saving after playing minecraft

Assuming he has the full version of Minecraft you can save the game. There are texture packs that you can buy, however if you select one of the texture packs without buying it, it won't let you save.
  7. Grymm of Astora Win User

minecraft texture packs

They said there will be texture packs just after major updates are out.

twitter.com/.../222254308916330496

Am I the only one that wants updates more than texture packs?
  8. DALEKvsIRONMAN Win User

minecraft texture packs

does anyone know when the texture packs like the ones you have to buy coming out
  9. Rabid Kiwi Win User

Minecraft discount not appearing on the LIVE-store or on the web-store

Oh i almost forgot the texture pack i have on the 360 is showing up as free on the Xbox one though. City texture pack
Thema:

1. Texture Packs not present on XBOX One after buying online? - Similar Threads - Texture Packs present

2. Minecraft missing texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft missing texture pack: I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Switch, but for some reason I cannot access my Battle & Beasts 2 skin pack. This started occurring yesterday when I was having trouble setting up local...
  3. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  4. minecraft texture pack loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft texture pack loading issue: when i try to load a world or server with my vanillaBDcraft texture pack (191 mb) my minecrraft crashes and takes me back to the home screen on my xbox. has anyone else had thiis issue or know...
  5. Minecraft xbox one / no texture packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one / no texture packs?: Why can't I use my PURCHASED DLC content offline? I have spent my hard-earned moolah on skins and texture packs, yet the moment I go offline, they become unavailable. Why? I have limited use of...
  6. Minecraft texture pack issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture pack issues.: [img] I’m on minecraft bedrock edition on PS4, me and my friend both bought different texture packs, and we both get the same error, the friend who bought the same as me, does not get the error,...
  7. Minecraft Super Duper texture pack on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper texture pack on PS4: Since cross play is now available on all platforms including ps4, is there any way PS4 users will also get the realistic texture pack? 62adf328-3888-499d-97b3-a926623941eb
  8. pack de texture minecraft ps4[Translation-ps4 minecraft texture pack]

in XBoX on Consoles
    pack de texture minecraft ps4[Translation-ps4 minecraft texture pack]: Lors de la dernière MAJ de Minecraft sur ps4 j'ai remarqué beaucoup d'ajout de paramètres intéressants, notamment le fait de pouvoir appliquer un pack de texture sans que les autres utilisateurs...
  9. Minecraft Texture packs (PS4 BR Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Texture packs (PS4 BR Edition): Hello, I have been having SEVERAL issues with Bedrock on PS4. But the one that is most irritating is that the “Natural Texture Pack” is not rendering properly and all particles are displayed as...
  10. Minecraft bedrock texture packs missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock texture packs missing: This morning I updated and installed all my texture to ps4 minecraft bedrock edition. Like to keep all my system updated. went to do the same on my Xbox one X and all my texture packs are gone....