TF from MS Store....... Did you get your $10.00 code yet ?

Discus and support TF from MS Store....... Did you get your $10.00 code yet ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered Titan Fall from the Microsoft Store because they were giving out a $10.00 digital code with the order. Just wondering if any one else did and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PreacherXWDSX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. TF from MS Store....... Did you get your $10.00 code yet ?

I ordered Titan Fall from the Microsoft Store because they were giving out a $10.00 digital code with the order. Just wondering if any one else did and has received the code yet ?

:)

PreacherXWDSX, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Destiny Beta Code from MS store.......

Did anyone pre order Destiny from the Microsoft store and receive their beta code yet ? I know the beta starts in a few days and I have yet to receive mine, just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

I ordered from MS for the $10.00 code that comes with it in case anyone is curious about why.

3. Destiny Beta Code from MS store.......

The $10.00 code is for Xbox/Windows purchases, Destiny from MS Store = Game, Beta invite, $10.00 digital download. I couldn't pass up the $10 bucks free.

4. CNergard
    CNergard Guest

I have also not gotten mine.

It is suppose to be sent by email right?

CNergard, Mar 13, 2014
  5. CNergard Win User

I have also not gotten mine.

It is suppose to be sent by email right?
  6. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Destiny Beta Code from MS store.......

The $10.00 code is for Xbox/Windows purchases, Destiny from MS Store = Game, Beta invite, $10.00 digital download. I couldn't pass up the $10 bucks free.
  7. tohellnbak Win User

Titanfall Digital Version for 26.99

problem cloud.... I think the codes were ripped from pre orders... as far as I know.. MS has not allowed digital codes through 3rd party retailers yet... how is some brand new store not too many people have heard of has TF codes for $30.00 but Amazon does
    not?

seems fishy...
  8. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 4 Code

If yku bought it from xbox store you get the content on the console

If you bought it from ms store check your email as they would send the code there or your etaoler
  9. Jason Lazette Win User

Xbox one status not available

@pilgore.... Has your shipment status changed yet? Did you pre order from the MS store? My friend shows his in transit currently.
Thema:

1. TF from MS Store....... Did you get your $10.00 code yet ? - Similar Threads - Store Did $10

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  3. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  4. When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?: I pre-ordered a digital copy Fallout 76 in mid November. The game was horribly glitchy and crashed incessantly right off the hop. I thought, "Hey, it's a big game, lets give them some time to...
  5. When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?: I pre-ordered a digital copy Fallout 76 in mid November. The game was horribly glitchy and crashed incessantly right off the hop. I thought, "Hey, it's a big game, lets give them some time to...
  6. Did not receive credit for Store purchases, please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive credit for Store purchases, please help: I purchased 34 movies on Feb 21 from the store. Each said it would provide $5 credit by march 7, for a total $170, as part of an Oscar special. I have not received the credit. I talked to...
  7. Did not receive $10 store credit with my purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive $10 store credit with my purchase of Fallout 4: I spoke with customer support on this matter. She sent me here to ask for assistance from Microsoft. She said it's basically stuck in limbo. Please help me Microsoft....
  8. Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?: I recently bought Fallout 76 and I'm not getting any notification for getting access to the beta. I checked the store and there was the Fallout 76 I bought, and one that said "Fallout 76...
  9. I buy a vídeo game in the store and did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy a vídeo game in the store and did not get it: I buy a video game air missions but I don't can download and it was charged to my debit card. Thanks for your attention. 00ba5ecb-6398-44a5-bf53-47f7ca1d1e89
  10. store purchased xbox live did not activate

in XBoX on Consoles
    store purchased xbox live did not activate: Hello, i had purchased a 12 month subscription to Xbox live yesterday on Christmas through the store. I received the email a few minutes later confirming that the purchase went through, yet it...