TF Skills competition on XB1

Discus and support TF Skills competition on XB1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So its as many titan kills on attrition mode on titanfall.Fellow gamers lets see it then mines as of this morning is TF Skills 7 the upload is on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 16, 2014.

1. TF Skills competition on XB1

So its as many titan kills on attrition mode on titanfall.Fellow gamers lets see it then mines as of this morning is TF Skills 7 the upload is on my clips,Plz post ya number here as im sure everyone would like to check out ya clips aswell.AWESOME .TITANFALL
    WEEK FOR EVERY READER.

Anyrthing seen or said by xbox employees ect is irrelevant because they aint allowed to enter.

:)

xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 16, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    titanfall preorders blown away by infamous presales

@bstn im talking bout proper games not a indie game. TF for xb1 was made by respawn TF for 360 was made by a dif dev TF is next gen reviews have showen TF was better then second sun and bstn u aint even played second sun yet have u so u prob cant even comment
    on it

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 16, 2014
  3. RenaultSport
    RenaultSport Guest
    Uncomfortable pad?

Played a lot of TF with the XB1 pad, went back to the 360 and the 360 pad felt quite clunky in comparison.

RenaultSport, Feb 16, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

The old "try to make the game better but end up making it worse"

@Chemist--I dont have TF nor do I visit their forums. I was only stating what I thought would be obvious. Adding a "skill" playlist.
    Yea I was just telling you what's going on. I agree they need a competitive playlist and that's what they are trying to do.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

titanfall preorders blown away by infamous presales

@bstn im talking bout proper games not a indie game. TF for xb1 was made by respawn TF for 360 was made by a dif dev TF is next gen reviews have showen TF was better then second sun and bstn u aint even played second sun yet have u so u prob cant even comment
    on it
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Competitive Skill Rankings

45 seconds in is enough for me. You're bringing it back, OK, cool.

Cheers.

Don't sell it to me like it's something amazing and unprecedented rather than something you LEFT OUT.
  7. The1337gamer Win User

8. AlmasRetroChild Win User

I thought we always had it, but just wasn't visible?
Thema:

TF Skills competition on XB1

1. TF Skills competition on XB1 - Similar Threads - Skills competition XB1

2. Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.: Anyone else have the issue where Alexa cannot turn on the xbox? Obviously it is in power saving mode, has been hard reset and the skill is checked in the xbox settings. "Alexa turn off the xbox"...
  3. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill: How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2....
  4. July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa: These are all good updates!! Thanks for sharing this info!!! 9e32cf58-98e1-41cc-9b1d-90a59be2c367
  5. Using your gaming talents/skills to help other individuals/friends that are not as good as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using your gaming talents/skills to help other individuals/friends that are not as good as...: Like everything else in life, to give somebody a helping hand is true proof that you are human. To help, to teach, to give. That's why I play only co-op, never PVP games. The success of one is the...
  6. xbox skill for alexa in europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox skill for alexa in europe: Hello Folks, i wanted to ask when the alexa skill "xbox" will be available for germany and is there any plans when it will be released for other countrys then the US and UK? Thank you in advance...
  7. Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia)

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia): [IMG] submitted by /u/mattstralia [link] [comments]
  8. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  9. Would you consider a large amount of playtime to be showing of skill or lack of skill.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you consider a large amount of playtime to be showing of skill or lack of skill.: People are going to put more time into the games they enjoy. Sure you may get better at a title the more you play, but it's really irrelevant if you're just playing to have fun....
  10. nR| * - No Remorse is recruiting! Mature, skilled, competitive players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nR| * - No Remorse is recruiting! Mature, skilled, competitive players: No Remorse is a new, xbox one based team looking to fill the roster. This clan started with TF but will continue onto many online, competitive games in the near future. I will be running tryouts...