Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Discus and support Tgsn Gaming Communtiy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Tgsn has been running now for almost 10 years, we started out as a gaming clan but now its much more of a community. Our members... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roddie78, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Roddie78
    Roddie78 Guest

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Hello all,

Tgsn has been running now for almost 10 years, we started out as a gaming clan but now its much more of a community. Our members definitely fall Into the casual gaming group, we are based in the uk and have gamers of all ages. Myself I'm 36 and probably
    to old to be gamingTgsn Gaming Communtiy :)

Right now titanfall has dropped and we have guys on it most nights, bf4 fifa and forza are also getting played. So if your looking for some gaming with guys and galls that play for fun and don't take things to seriously then pop to the forum and say hello.

http://s2.excoboard.com/TGSN

:)

Roddie78, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Methodman78
    Methodman78 Guest
    The Witcher 2 - BAFTA Q&A Session

Good to see you're still working hard Klinjon, say Hi to poot for me,

I check the TGSN site now and again Tgsn Gaming Communtiy :) TGSN Clan 8 years old last week, keeps on going

Methodman78, Mar 16, 2014
  3. YungxGrinch
    YungxGrinch Guest
    Looking to make gamer friends.

I run a gaming communtiy if you would be interested in that...we are just a bunch of friendly guys who love to play games. if you are interested just send me a message and let me know....just let me know that you are from the forums please so i can try and
    respond as soon as possible.

YungxGrinch, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Would you guys like a better website/home? , If so check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a larger clan community, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me
    as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm

BANJO KAZO0iE, Mar 16, 2014
  5. BANJO KAZO0iE Win User

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Would you guys like a better website/home? , If so check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a larger clan community, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me
    as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm
  6. Methodman78 Win User

The Witcher 2 - BAFTA Q&A Session

Good to see you're still working hard Klinjon, say Hi to poot for me,

I check the TGSN site now and again :) TGSN Clan 8 years old last week, keeps on going
  7. XGL POTLEG Win User

TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

tgsn i remember them a few year back good luck with recrutiment :)

we hang at a clan league over at www.thewgl.co.uk feel free to have a go there plenty of great clans to game against there
  8. Scare Bearr Win User

petition for zero tolerance policy (auto ban) for hackers/modders on mw3

and btw if mostly the publishers resposibility to police the online communtiy of their respective mp games ie bungie, iw treyarch etc. xbox live only steps in on the most serious cases
  9. TinVermillion Win User

TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

I happen to be one of the 4 ladies in TGSN and I can happily say we are welcomed with open arms....cant say am better than any of the lads but its not really about that....tho maybe I'm fabby at Minecraft!!!
Thema:

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

1. Tgsn Gaming Communtiy - Similar Threads - Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

2. wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station: so i wasnt sure what to do tihs under but i want to learn how can i play with a person on playstation on minecraft. i saw it is possible with the game pass but not sure exactly how it is done if...
  3. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  4. Gears of War 3 gone from game library

in XboX Insiders
    Gears of War 3 gone from game library: The game disappeared from my list, if I try to launch the game I get a popup saying that I need to renew my subscription. The store page does not show that I own the game, only that I can...
  5. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  6. Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...: Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré seguir jugando titulos como mortal Kombat fortine halo ?? [Translation - What happens to my Xbox Game plan...
  7. Meu Xbox one não inicia os jogos[My Xbox one won't start games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox one não inicia os jogos[My Xbox one won't start games]: Meu Xbox one não inicia alguns jogos e os q estão pegando esta travando toda toda hora, Ja reiniciei ele limpei o cachê e restaurei o dados de fabrica e nada resolver ,sera que alguém pissa me...
  8. Game disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc: Every once in awhile i go to start up my hard copy modern warfare and it only shows warzone and no multiplayer or campain and asks if i would like to purchase the game in Microsoft Store...anyone...
  9. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  10. Game I preordered randomly refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I preordered randomly refunded.: I preordered insurgency sandstorm a few months ago and just recently i had found 42.38 in my balance. I spent some of it on some other things and then went digging to find out why i had gotten...