Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Discus and support Tgsn Gaming Communtiy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Tgsn has been running now for almost 10 years, we started out as a gaming clan but now its much more of a community. Our members... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roddie78, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Roddie78
    Roddie78 Guest

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Hello all,

Tgsn has been running now for almost 10 years, we started out as a gaming clan but now its much more of a community. Our members definitely fall Into the casual gaming group, we are based in the uk and have gamers of all ages. Myself I'm 36 and probably
    to old to be gamingTgsn Gaming Communtiy :)

Right now titanfall has dropped and we have guys on it most nights, bf4 fifa and forza are also getting played. So if your looking for some gaming with guys and galls that play for fun and don't take things to seriously then pop to the forum and say hello.

http://s2.excoboard.com/TGSN

:)

Roddie78, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Methodman78
    Methodman78 Guest
    The Witcher 2 - BAFTA Q&A Session

Good to see you're still working hard Klinjon, say Hi to poot for me,

I check the TGSN site now and again Tgsn Gaming Communtiy :) TGSN Clan 8 years old last week, keeps on going

Methodman78, Mar 16, 2014
  3. YungxGrinch
    YungxGrinch Guest
    Looking to make gamer friends.

I run a gaming communtiy if you would be interested in that...we are just a bunch of friendly guys who love to play games. if you are interested just send me a message and let me know....just let me know that you are from the forums please so i can try and
    respond as soon as possible.

YungxGrinch, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Would you guys like a better website/home? , If so check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a larger clan community, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me
    as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm

BANJO KAZO0iE, Mar 16, 2014
  5. BANJO KAZO0iE Win User

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Would you guys like a better website/home? , If so check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a larger clan community, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me
    as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm
  6. Methodman78 Win User

The Witcher 2 - BAFTA Q&A Session

Good to see you're still working hard Klinjon, say Hi to poot for me,

I check the TGSN site now and again :) TGSN Clan 8 years old last week, keeps on going
  7. XGL POTLEG Win User

TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

tgsn i remember them a few year back good luck with recrutiment :)

we hang at a clan league over at www.thewgl.co.uk feel free to have a go there plenty of great clans to game against there
  8. Scare Bearr Win User

petition for zero tolerance policy (auto ban) for hackers/modders on mw3

and btw if mostly the publishers resposibility to police the online communtiy of their respective mp games ie bungie, iw treyarch etc. xbox live only steps in on the most serious cases
  9. TinVermillion Win User

TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

I happen to be one of the 4 ladies in TGSN and I can happily say we are welcomed with open arms....cant say am better than any of the lads but its not really about that....tho maybe I'm fabby at Minecraft!!!
Thema:

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

1. Tgsn Gaming Communtiy - Similar Threads - Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

2. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  3. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  4. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  5. Corrupted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted games: I was playing fine earlier, I just tried to get on 20 minutes ago and play monster hunter world and borderlands 3 and they're both corrupted, what [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] is going on. Why...
  6. Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing: I'm trying game sharing for the 1st time between 2 Xbox's in my household. I pre-ordered a game that comes out next week. Its set to "ready to download" as soon as the game is available. If the...
  7. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...
  8. Your trial for this game has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired: I am trying to play Madden 20, a game that I have the cd for and I am getting this error. How does this make sense? ec86daee-9527-409d-a64d-582f17f5f466
  9. install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall): Hey so Im an idiot and thats why i bought a xbox one s without a disc-drive. But I only noticed it when I tried to install fifa20 but didnt find the slot... so now I got fifa in disc form and...
  10. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...