thank for the surpise but already own it helppp

Discus and support thank for the surpise but already own it helppp in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi . im a day one xbox one owner .. recently mircosoft sent me a email sayn thanks for bein a xbox one early adoptor..to celebrate year one were send... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ruby rabbit, Nov 22, 2014.

1. ruby rabbit
    ruby rabbit Guest

hi . im a day one xbox one owner .. recently mircosoft sent me a email
    sayn
    thanks for bein a xbox one early adoptor..to celebrate year one were send u LIMBO when its released stay tuned , your free code will arrive here….
    I don't mean to sound ungreatful but if u check my accont purchease … I already own and bought a digital copy of limbo years ago on my account
    L: [Mod Removed]

can have another prize plsss .. also ive bought on my accont recently digital copeys of fifa 15 gta 5. froza 2 call of duty warfare and recently boght and registered a whte xbox one with with sunset overdrve .,. hopin for a supre super prize for bein
    a loyal xbox surrporter and constant customer ..;; check my account ….. Michael mai …. game tag
    email L: [Mod Removed].

:)

ruby rabbit, Nov 22, 2014
  2. Having trouble with XBOX LIVE .

So I renewed the XBOX LIVE and instead of it automatically renewing nothing has happened . It's not allowing me to start it and I cant get online , but it was charged to my card already . HELPPP

SpanglyWinner96, Nov 22, 2014
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    The Walking Dead game release date confirmed

[quote user="LittleDragonz"]

Thanks matey.

This game has no co-op? Please say that's not true?

[/quote]

No co-op?

This would dissapoint and surpise me, especially for a game like this!

LoftyBee, Nov 22, 2014
  4. themasterm3 Win User

xbox 360 redeem code!!

someone will help here ??? omg someone can helppp !!!!!!!!1
  5. Lofty Who Win User

So what were the big surprises at PAX?

I think the big surprise was .. "There were no big surpises" ... ;-/
  6. LoftyBee Win User

The Walking Dead game release date confirmed

[quote user="LittleDragonz"]

Thanks matey.

This game has no co-op? Please say that's not true?

[/quote]

No co-op?

This would dissapoint and surpise me, especially for a game like this!
  7. EmmanueLL x Win User

Online pass help

how did you fix it cos i have the same problem HELPPP
  8. BlastingAxis Win User

Control

not sure if I will pick this one up but it may be a surpise AAA title
Thema:

1. thank for the surpise but already own it helppp - Similar Threads - thank surpise already

2. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  3. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  4. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  5. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  6. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  7. What games are you thankful for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you thankful for?: For me, it's Halo, and Forza, I've made some great friends in Halo, and had some great times playing Forza and hope that this continues. e898fdbd-9cfb-4f6d-b51e-af711e253c2c
  8. My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you: and it is controlling my computer and collection info they use Blue [img] tooh and wifi to jump into m phones and I can't get rid of it What can I do? who should I contact I think its that...
  9. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  10. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]