Thank you guys

Discus and support Thank you guys in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Thank you guys

After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you tried to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect the console to the power, the controller only was flashing and never it turns on the Xbox.

Thanks again Thank you guys ;)

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 29, 2019
  2. LoftyBee Win User

Thank you Guys

[quote user="L1nko64"]

I don't really word things to service people in a delicate position/state of mind. I wont say sorry because i wont mean it. Too much sugar coating, brown nosing and sheer inability to do anything but agree made this place dull dull dull.

[/quote]

I get what your saying.

The problem is though especially on these forums, when people have different views on a game lets say, it more often than not turns into some sort of war or words, some people just can't learn to 'agree to disagree' or at the very least try and be a little
    grown up about it.

I also think though there are some people on here that for example, see a post written by me, might agree with what I've said but because they for whatever reason don't like me ( shame ) will disagree, they just can't leave their school days behind them
    :)

There's thing s in the real world that are worth arguing for and standing your ground etc but for me a Games/Console forum is not one of them!
  3. PrimoFuSion Win User

Thank you Guys

Now now children, let's try and keep this a positive thread! Welcome to the forums OP, we all love sunshine and rainbows here!
  4. HighlandRainbow Win User

Thank you Guys

[quote user="HowToEatBurgers"] thanks to the Xbox community for being nice[/quote]

Your welcome and welcome to the community, How do you eat your burgers?
  5. Shadowvegas Win User

Thank you guys

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

I thank you all for trying to be civil in our conversations.

[/quote]
    [​IMG]
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

Thank you guys

everyone who plays bf goes over there only a few come here, ea went courting children, even tho they make a big deal about age restriction they know good and well the kids get around that no prob, why devs court kids when all data shows older types play
    more is beyond me, but thats the story basically
Thema:

Thank you guys

1. Thank you guys - Similar Threads - Thank guys

2. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  3. Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...: From Discover on Google https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  4. Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...: From Discover on Google https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  5. hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks: btw way im starting a new clan welcom and only OCE players thx if u want to join it add961ab-ad01-4f17-bd98-2d9c77c40e3e
  6. Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...: So with game streaming we should have like a theme we can choose in the background or whatever like we can customize stuff also we should have it like the xbox app to would be nice to have it in...
  7. Xbox Support Thanks You for Your Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Support Thanks You for Your Help: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox: Based on our records, your controller exchange request is being processed on SR#xxxxxxxxxx We will now close this service ticket as duplicate. Thanks again, Paul B. Microsoft Xbox Support...
  9. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  10. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e