Thank you guys

Discus and support Thank you guys in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Thank you guys

After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you tried to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect the console to the power, the controller only was flashing and never it turns on the Xbox.

Thanks again Thank you guys ;)

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 29, 2019
  2. LoftyBee Win User

Thank you Guys

[quote user="L1nko64"]

I don't really word things to service people in a delicate position/state of mind. I wont say sorry because i wont mean it. Too much sugar coating, brown nosing and sheer inability to do anything but agree made this place dull dull dull.

[/quote]

I get what your saying.

The problem is though especially on these forums, when people have different views on a game lets say, it more often than not turns into some sort of war or words, some people just can't learn to 'agree to disagree' or at the very least try and be a little
    grown up about it.

I also think though there are some people on here that for example, see a post written by me, might agree with what I've said but because they for whatever reason don't like me ( shame ) will disagree, they just can't leave their school days behind them
    :)

There's thing s in the real world that are worth arguing for and standing your ground etc but for me a Games/Console forum is not one of them!
  3. PrimoFuSion Win User

Thank you Guys

Now now children, let's try and keep this a positive thread! Welcome to the forums OP, we all love sunshine and rainbows here!
  4. HighlandRainbow Win User

Thank you Guys

[quote user="HowToEatBurgers"] thanks to the Xbox community for being nice[/quote]

Your welcome and welcome to the community, How do you eat your burgers?
  5. Shadowvegas Win User

Thank you guys

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

I thank you all for trying to be civil in our conversations.

[/quote]
    [​IMG]
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

Thank you guys

everyone who plays bf goes over there only a few come here, ea went courting children, even tho they make a big deal about age restriction they know good and well the kids get around that no prob, why devs court kids when all data shows older types play
    more is beyond me, but thats the story basically
Thema:

Thank you guys

1. Thank you guys - Similar Threads - Thank guys

2. BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!: Hallo zusammen Frage wurde beantwortet bzw. wird neu verständlicher gestellt. Bitte wenn möglich löschen. Vielen Dank für die hilfreiche Auskunft. Sehr schade das dies nicht unterstützt...
  3. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

in XboX Insiders
    as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Thanks

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks: Idk if Xbox actually reads these. But I accidentally backspaced while rating Joseph from customer support 5 stars submitted by /u/Helpilookedatamirror [link] [comments]
  5. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  6. Thank you for locking my thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thank you for locking my thread: Ill be canceling my subscription now. Last time I spend anymore on anything xbox related. you share me links on how to fix it myself? tell me to use the warranty as if I didnt already know that...
  7. 0x97e107df what means that? please solve this problem fast! Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x97e107df what means that? please solve this problem fast! Thanks: If anyone has the same problem write in the answers 40d9c961-e9fe-4fda-814a-ac6401223d13
  8. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  9. can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.: My grandson and I have a xbo360 at 2 different locations, can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks. 30972160-e436-4340-a6f8-61887de6e9b1
  10. Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...

in XboX Insiders
    Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]