Thank You To A Moderator

Discus and support Thank You To A Moderator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello BrianSpawnKillz Hear a few days ago i posted a link to a store for games that i'm associated with another ambassador told me that the forums... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MidnightEmpriss, May 27, 2014.

1. Thank You To A Moderator

Hello BrianSpawnKillz Hear

a few days ago i posted a link to a store for games that i'm associated with

another ambassador told me that the forums are not a place for advertising i apologized for not following the rules

and made the request to a mod that i wold like my thread removed

at 6:49pm on May 27, 2014 i received a email saying that a moderator has removed my thread.

so to the mod that removed it thank you i do not what to brake the rules and be banned i pour a lot of time and money in my
    gaming and i enjoy the community so thank you and again sorry for not reading the rules it will
    not happen again.

:)

MidnightEmpriss, May 27, 2014
  2. Moderator

Hello,

I have been wanting to become a moderator.

I am really eager to help people.

I will help more people when I become moderator.

So can you please make me an Moderator.

I am 13 years old.

I would really like to become one.

I am requesting to become a Moderator.

I will do a good job.

Thanks

IIII Modz IIII, May 27, 2014
  3. US ARMY PVT
    US ARMY PVT Guest

i am wondering how i can become a xbox live moderator i would like to help out. please let me know how i can become a moderator thank you

US ARMY PVT, May 27, 2014
  4. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Thank You To A Moderator

no problems at all. it happens and it's nothing to be too worries about. Enjoy your stay!

Scrtch, May 27, 2014
  5. Scrtch Win User

Thank You To A Moderator

no problems at all. it happens and it's nothing to be too worries about. Enjoy your stay!
  6. emaw Win User

Thank you!!

The Youtube app was just updated by Google, they made that design consistent across platforms. So you are stuck with that. Sounds like Netflix is doing something similar.
  7. Kollabz Win User

Thank You!

At least there is one thing useful about Kinect.Good story.I just wish it wouldnt be the main focus of MS.
  8. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Thank you!

Hello Scottification! I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed! Just remember if you have any problems or questions, we are always here to help! Game On!
  9. MajPain24 Win User

Thank you.

Stuff like this makes those longs years away from home and away from xbox live worth it. YOu guys rock and to my fellow service members thank you for serving.
Thema:

Thank You To A Moderator

1. Thank You To A Moderator - Similar Threads - Thank Moderator

2. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  3. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  4. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  5. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  6. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  7. What games are you thankful for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you thankful for?: For me, it's Halo, and Forza, I've made some great friends in Halo, and had some great times playing Forza and hope that this continues. e898fdbd-9cfb-4f6d-b51e-af711e253c2c
  8. My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you: and it is controlling my computer and collection info they use Blue [img] tooh and wifi to jump into m phones and I can't get rid of it What can I do? who should I contact I think its that...
  9. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  10. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]