Thank You!

Discus and support Thank You! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My husband has a xbox one x. He started out having little issues that over time really became a pain until it just would not load anything, to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrsLargeTrash, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Thank You!

My husband has a xbox one x. He started out having little issues that over time really became a pain until it just would not load anything, to the point of having a hard time just getting to the troubleshooter by hitting the bind, eject and power key. Like
    a lot of people, I have no training in pcs, much less game consoles but I knew by the what I was seeing and hearing that more than likely he had a failing hard drive. While I have no training, I can fix just about anything when it comes to pc's. I've read
    enough white pages, forums, and add to the fact that I like taking things apart and then putting them back together again, especially if I can get it to run like a scalded a__ ape!

We have an xbox s that is pretty much just taking up space and during the last few days of watching my 54 year husband throw a temper tantrum I kept thinking why can't I just swap hard drives? Obviously, both xboxes are out of warranty, thus the thought
    process. I ran across a hard drive on ebay that was good for the x and s as long as they were certain model numbers. Lo and behold I had both.

So I did what anyone would do, I took them apart switched out the drives, pulled up every forum for every known error code we had run into and started following the directions. It took some time, but for the first time in at least two months, he is sitting
    in the living room playing, yelling at the other players and not the xbox and my stress level has gone down. I just want to say thank you to every one for every conversation and all the suggestions put out there because my life just became a whole lot easier,
    plus I can say that I have now fixed my first xbox.

So just keep doing what you are doing and know that it really does help out. And know that someone actually does pay attention. Be blessed.

:)

MrsLargeTrash, Oct 6, 2019
  2. emaw Win User

Thank you!!

The Youtube app was just updated by Google, they made that design consistent across platforms. So you are stuck with that. Sounds like Netflix is doing something similar.
  3. Kollabz Win User

Thank You!

At least there is one thing useful about Kinect.Good story.I just wish it wouldnt be the main focus of MS.
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Thank you!

Hello Scottification! I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed! Just remember if you have any problems or questions, we are always here to help! Game On!
  5. MajPain24 Win User

Thank you.

Stuff like this makes those longs years away from home and away from xbox live worth it. YOu guys rock and to my fellow service members thank you for serving.
  6. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Thank you.

I know this is a "+1" situation, but that just doesn't say enough of what they do over there and what other have done.
Thema:

Thank You!

1. Thank You! - Similar Threads - Thank

2. Thanks For Adding Touch Controls but

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks For Adding Touch Controls but: Now that we have touch controls it should no longer be a requirement to connect a controller before streaming. And for the love of josh Microsoft please add an option to let us manually set the...
  3. leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...: Bought Leps world Plus, installed ready to play...Message Thank you for buying the full version of Leps World Plus. We wish you much fun. Cannot get rid of the message over the top of the game,...
  4. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  5. Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...: From Discover on Google https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  6. Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...: From Discover on Google https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  7. hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks: btw way im starting a new clan welcom and only OCE players thx if u want to join it add961ab-ad01-4f17-bd98-2d9c77c40e3e
  8. Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...: So with game streaming we should have like a theme we can choose in the background or whatever like we can customize stuff also we should have it like the xbox app to would be nice to have it in...
  9. Xbox Support Thanks You for Your Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Support Thanks You for Your Help: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox: Based on our records, your controller exchange request is being processed on SR#xxxxxxxxxx We will now close this service ticket as duplicate. Thanks again, Paul B. Microsoft Xbox Support...