Thank You!

Discus and support Thank You! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My husband has a xbox one x. He started out having little issues that over time really became a pain until it just would not load anything, to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrsLargeTrash, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Thank You!

My husband has a xbox one x. He started out having little issues that over time really became a pain until it just would not load anything, to the point of having a hard time just getting to the troubleshooter by hitting the bind, eject and power key. Like
    a lot of people, I have no training in pcs, much less game consoles but I knew by the what I was seeing and hearing that more than likely he had a failing hard drive. While I have no training, I can fix just about anything when it comes to pc's. I've read
    enough white pages, forums, and add to the fact that I like taking things apart and then putting them back together again, especially if I can get it to run like a scalded a__ ape!

We have an xbox s that is pretty much just taking up space and during the last few days of watching my 54 year husband throw a temper tantrum I kept thinking why can't I just swap hard drives? Obviously, both xboxes are out of warranty, thus the thought
    process. I ran across a hard drive on ebay that was good for the x and s as long as they were certain model numbers. Lo and behold I had both.

So I did what anyone would do, I took them apart switched out the drives, pulled up every forum for every known error code we had run into and started following the directions. It took some time, but for the first time in at least two months, he is sitting
    in the living room playing, yelling at the other players and not the xbox and my stress level has gone down. I just want to say thank you to every one for every conversation and all the suggestions put out there because my life just became a whole lot easier,
    plus I can say that I have now fixed my first xbox.

So just keep doing what you are doing and know that it really does help out. And know that someone actually does pay attention. Be blessed.

:)

MrsLargeTrash, Oct 6, 2019
  2. emaw Win User

Thank you!!

The Youtube app was just updated by Google, they made that design consistent across platforms. So you are stuck with that. Sounds like Netflix is doing something similar.
  3. Kollabz Win User

Thank You!

At least there is one thing useful about Kinect.Good story.I just wish it wouldnt be the main focus of MS.
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Thank you!

Hello Scottification! I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed! Just remember if you have any problems or questions, we are always here to help! Game On!
  5. MajPain24 Win User

Thank you.

Stuff like this makes those longs years away from home and away from xbox live worth it. YOu guys rock and to my fellow service members thank you for serving.
  6. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Thank you.

I know this is a "+1" situation, but that just doesn't say enough of what they do over there and what other have done.
Thema:

Thank You!

1. Thank You! - Similar Threads - Thank

2. Thank You Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Thank You Xbox Insider: Thank You Xbox Insider For Inving Me To Be Xbox Insider Alpha-Ship-Ahead-Ring! Thank You Xbox @XBoX @XboxInsiders submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  3. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  4. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...
  5. OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...

in XboX Insiders
    OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!: Hallo zusammen Frage wurde beantwortet bzw. wird neu verständlicher gestellt. Bitte wenn möglich löschen. Vielen Dank für die hilfreiche Auskunft. Sehr schade das dies nicht unterstützt...
  7. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

in XboX Insiders
    as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Thanks

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks: Idk if Xbox actually reads these. But I accidentally backspaced while rating Joseph from customer support 5 stars submitted by /u/Helpilookedatamirror [link] [comments]
  9. Thank you guys

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you guys: After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you tried to turn on the Xbox using the controller...
  10. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...