"Thanks for joining!" Been in preview program sense it was made.

Discus and support "Thanks for joining!" Been in preview program sense it was made. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Until just recently I have been in the preview program sense it was made as far as I know. Whenever I open the preview program dashboard I receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Brogan Freeman, Jun 18, 2015.

1. "Thanks for joining!" Been in preview program sense it was made.

Until just recently I have been in the preview program sense it was made as far as I know. Whenever I open the preview program dashboard I receive a message. "Thanks for joining. You'll get a service message soon on your xbox with more info." I didn't receive
    the most recent backwards compatibility as far as I know. Just want to get updated on my membership status and get back in it if I can.

:)

Brogan Freeman, Jun 18, 2015
  2. an1n1m1ty
    an1n1m1ty Guest
    Xbox One Preview Program Issue

Couldnt find the proper forum, so ill post here. As of today, my preview program screen states "Thanks for joining, you'll get a service message on your xbox one with more info soon".....I have been a preview program member for a VERY long time....any
    idea on the change of this page????? I can no longer look at my stats or see challenges or even view anything....

an1n1m1ty, Jun 18, 2015
  3. Xbox r preview program

i have been a member of. The preview program and it now says "thank you for joining " but I already am a member of the program any help????

sgt Tommy 141, Jun 18, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there Brogan Freeman,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Please head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Jun 19, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Brogan Freeman,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Please head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

"Enrollpending"

The reason it says pending is because you haven't been fully accepted yet, you're basically in between having joined the preview program and not having joined it. Once you've been fully accepted (by the staff in control of that) you'll have access to the
    preview forums and everything in the preview program itself.
  7. XxOMGitsKIANxX Win User

Preview Program

Hello can i please join the preview program thanks!
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Kicked out of Preview Program

Hey there Mewtwo!

Unfortunately if you have been removed from the Preview Program, you will not be eligible to join again. For clarification from the proper teams, I recommend making a post in the Preview
    Forum. Thanks in advance!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox preview message not received

Hey, BetrayedSum1! It does appear that you have been invited to the preview program. I made sure that you have the role to access the
    Preview Program Support forums. You will want to post in there so the Preview Team can work on getting you the invite message sent to you. Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. "Thanks for joining!" Been in preview program sense it was made. - Similar Threads - Thanks joining Been

2. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  3. Dashboad app "thanks for joining"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboad app "thanks for joining": hello a few months ago my friend invited me to the preview program but i never received any message back saying i was accepted or anything so i kinda just forgot about it but recently noticed i...
  4. Xbox Preview Program and Thanks for joining! problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Preview Program and Thanks for joining! problem: Hi, mi name Alejandro, I have been in the Xbox Preview Program for awhile now and all of the sudden after updating the app on Xbox it says, "Thanks for joining! You'll get a service message on...
  5. Thanks for joining! Xbox preview dashboard app says nothing but that.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks for joining! Xbox preview dashboard app says nothing but that.: I've joined the preview program a while ago, I got the app and registered, but all its told me is "Thanks for joining! You'll get a service message on your Xbox One soon with more info." and...
  6. PREVIEW PROGRAM APP JUST DISPLAYS "THANKS FOR JOINING" MESSAGE AN HAS FOR OVER A ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PREVIEW PROGRAM APP JUST DISPLAYS "THANKS FOR JOINING" MESSAGE AN HAS FOR OVER A ...: iv been sent the preview invite a few times never got a message to register but was given the app iv tried uninstalling an reinstalling i even called in an was told the early access forums would...
  7. SirLOL Say's: Thanks for the invites/joins however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SirLOL Say's: Thanks for the invites/joins however...: I appreciate whom ever keeps trying to join my game, and sending me invites. I am sorry i cant get to them all fast enough, please send me a message first. That way in case i step out to get a...
  8. Been wanting to join the Preview Program, thanks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been wanting to join the Preview Program, thanks!: Hey, my name is Lauro. I have been a loyal Xbox user for quite sometime. I am even in the Xbox Ambassador's Program, and I was wondering if I can be invited to the Xbox One Preview Program. My...
  9. Preview Program App just displays "Thanks for Joining" message, and has for months ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program App just displays "Thanks for Joining" message, and has for months ...: I haven't had any preview updates. Trying to get on the Preview Forums just says "Group not found". I've tried hard reloading my xbox, unplugging all cables and hard reloading it that way, and...
  10. Just joined the Xbox One Family Thank You Phil Spencer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just joined the Xbox One Family Thank You Phil Spencer: I have just completed my order of an Xbox One Assassins Creed Bundle with Kinect plus Free Game (Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition) + £20 Microsoft Store Credit all for an amazing £299.99 Well...