Thanks for the games with gold promotion.

Discus and support Thanks for the games with gold promotion. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is not a question, but a thank for the free games every month. Some people dislikes the games, but I liked it all. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Antonio VandréPedrosa Furtunato Gomes, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Thanks for the games with gold promotion.

It is not a question, but a thank for the free games every month.

Some people dislikes the games, but I liked it all. Thanks.

:)

Antonio VandréPedrosa Furtunato Gomes, Jul 13, 2014
  2. Dym0ndZ
    Dym0ndZ Guest
    Quick and Easy Question, I'm Sure

Can I pay for the $1/month gold promotion with Microsoft Points?

Thanks.

Dym0ndZ, Jul 13, 2014
  3. Will I lose purchased "Deals with Gold" games if I cancel my Gold subscription?

If I cancel my live gold subscription will I lose access to my games I purchased at the discounted "Deals with Gold" promotion?

I understand I will lose the free "Games with Gold" games, but I am not clear about the ones I purchase at a discount.

Thank you in advance for your help!

AboveTiger91889, Jul 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Glad you enjoyed it. Perhaps at some point in the future you will renew your Gold membership to take advantage of more great games.

onyxishere, Jul 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Glad you enjoyed it. Perhaps at some point in the future you will renew your Gold membership to take advantage of more great games.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Promotional Games Not Received

Hey there Subterfuge71!

If you are not referring to the Games With Gold promotion, can you please provide us with a screenshot or a link to the promotion you are describing? This way we can look into this further. Thanks in advance!
  7. Writey65 Win User

XBOX Live versus Game Pass

Game pass is a separate program than games with gold and would need to be purchased or activated by code or promotion.
    Thanks very much for the helpful reply. How is Games with Gold different from Game Pass?
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

SPECIAL OFFER ON XBOX 360

Hey there Taco Boy! I'm not familiar with this promotion. Were these games and Gold subscription supposed to be in the box? Please let me know as much as you can about this promotion so I can help you out. Thanks!
  9. HerbieCO Win User

Free game up to $29.99

The ad is a promotion for the current Games with Gold game, not a game of your own choosing. The current free game is Watchdogs (which is normally $29.99)
    Thank you Smwutches!
Thema:

1. Thanks for the games with gold promotion. - Similar Threads - Thanks games gold

2. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  3. What games are you thankful for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you thankful for?: For me, it's Halo, and Forza, I've made some great friends in Halo, and had some great times playing Forza and hope that this continues. e898fdbd-9cfb-4f6d-b51e-af711e253c2c
  4. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  5. The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....: Fellow gamers, I had an epiphany in light of the new "Fallout 1st" subscription service being implemented into Fallout 76 regarding the future of gaming, and it's not a good one. Bear with me:...
  6. can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.: My grandson and I have a xbo360 at 2 different locations, can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks. 30972160-e436-4340-a6f8-61887de6e9b1
  7. I bought the game by mistake. Now I want to apply for a refund. thanks T.T

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the game by mistake. Now I want to apply for a refund. thanks T.T: Hi.. I just got a problem here.. sorry to bother you I bought the game"Red Dead Redemption 2" by mistake a few minutes ago T.T If possible can I apply for a refund ?I didn't even download the...
  8. Please help me to cancel my xbox game pass subscription,thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to cancel my xbox game pass subscription,thanks.: Please help me to cancel my xbox game pass subscription,thanks. 22f4b72d-279f-41d8-bed0-4fbf7d4cef86
  9. Thanks a lot my game forza6 deluxe edition i paid for was gone on my console now i got it back ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks a lot my game forza6 deluxe edition i paid for was gone on my console now i got it back ...: Thank you verry much xbox one support you guys fixed my problem i paid for on store got it back loading now ty again great. 4fa4e205-97fe-4784-903d-6f5e3a9ddcb4
  10. Games for Gold, Thank You !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Gold, Thank You !: I just want to thank Xbox for putting games for children in to the Games for Gold, I get the games I want to play, but really am thankful that the free games are children oriented since they tend...