Thanks Game Pass Quest!

Discus and support Thanks Game Pass Quest! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IMulero, Dec 2, 2019.

1. /u/IMulero
    /u/IMulero Guest

Thanks Game Pass Quest!

/u/IMulero, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass messenger

Hello Lecorche,

Could you please provide a few more details as to what you played game on. If it is the game pass quest you can see details describing your progress on the

game pass quest website.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox GamePass Quest

Hi there Theredbunny,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Game pass quest. Thanks for bringing it up to our attention. Microsoft does track the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

Hope this helps.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

Hi there Neykrid,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with not being able to review the Xbox Game Pass Quests. I recommend to try re-installing the app and checking to see if the mobile needs an update.

On a computer try visiting this website:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/quests

On your Xbox Console: Head to the Game Pass Tab on the Dashboard, scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see Game Pass Quests

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

Thanks Game Pass Quest!

1. Thanks Game Pass Quest! - Similar Threads - Thanks Game Pass

2. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  3. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  4. What games are you thankful for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you thankful for?: For me, it's Halo, and Forza, I've made some great friends in Halo, and had some great times playing Forza and hope that this continues. e898fdbd-9cfb-4f6d-b51e-af711e253c2c
  5. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  6. The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....: Fellow gamers, I had an epiphany in light of the new "Fallout 1st" subscription service being implemented into Fallout 76 regarding the future of gaming, and it's not a good one. Bear with me:...
  7. can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.: My grandson and I have a xbo360 at 2 different locations, can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks. 30972160-e436-4340-a6f8-61887de6e9b1
  8. I bought the game by mistake. Now I want to apply for a refund. thanks T.T

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the game by mistake. Now I want to apply for a refund. thanks T.T: Hi.. I just got a problem here.. sorry to bother you I bought the game"Red Dead Redemption 2" by mistake a few minutes ago T.T If possible can I apply for a refund ?I didn't even download the...
  9. Please help me to cancel my xbox game pass subscription,thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to cancel my xbox game pass subscription,thanks.: Please help me to cancel my xbox game pass subscription,thanks. 22f4b72d-279f-41d8-bed0-4fbf7d4cef86
  10. Thanks a lot my game forza6 deluxe edition i paid for was gone on my console now i got it back ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks a lot my game forza6 deluxe edition i paid for was gone on my console now i got it back ...: Thank you verry much xbox one support you guys fixed my problem i paid for on store got it back loading now ty again great. 4fa4e205-97fe-4784-903d-6f5e3a9ddcb4