Thanks

Discus and support Thanks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk if Xbox actually reads these. But I accidentally backspaced while rating Joseph from customer support 5 stars submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Helpilookedatamirror, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Thanks

Idk if Xbox actually reads these. But I accidentally backspaced while rating Joseph from customer support 5 stars

submitted by /u/Helpilookedatamirror
    [link] [comments]

/u/Helpilookedatamirror, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Wildeyedjokr Win User

Microsoft - Thanks but no thanks

I think Microsoft just really dropped the ball. They pissed a lot of us off with DRM, then they pissed off everyone else when they removed it. Everyone in their fanbase was pissed at a point of the X1s describing.
  3. Jean-Michel Veilex Win User

Lol.... if there is something I'm sure of Sony has always been as whole a way worst corporate money machine overpricing their hardware and not respecting their customers... at least way more than MS ever did historically.... so maybe you have spent too much
    time playing and not been outside enough those past 30 years 2 cause I was there too and saw it happen countless of times....
  4. zombiefud Win User

Agreed, MS is not my friend and I can take my money and business anywhere I want.

The gaming culture at MS is the problem. They are infested with people who want these ridiculous ideas to be reality, all in the name of making more money while restricting gaming freedom. Microsoft betrayed their loyal customers and the gaming industry
    as a whole.
  5. Wildeyedjokr Win User

It just goes to show you, "Policies are subject to change at any time".
  6. zombiefud Win User

Do you have any idea how long it takes and how many people it takes to decided and design features like this into a next generation gaming console? That is the problem, the culture of MS is tainted with people who have these disgusting ideas. They only
    caved because they now realize it will affect their bottom line. No thanks, I won't be a part of a gaming culture that designed and supported these types of ridiculous ideas. Once they announced it, I was out, and it doesn't matter what they do now, I'm
    never coming back.
Thema:

Thanks

1. Thanks - Similar Threads - Thanks

2. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  3. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  4. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  5. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  6. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  7. What games are you thankful for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you thankful for?: For me, it's Halo, and Forza, I've made some great friends in Halo, and had some great times playing Forza and hope that this continues. e898fdbd-9cfb-4f6d-b51e-af711e253c2c
  8. My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you: and it is controlling my computer and collection info they use Blue [img] tooh and wifi to jump into m phones and I can't get rid of it What can I do? who should I contact I think its that...
  9. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  10. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]