Thanks

Discus and support Thanks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk if Xbox actually reads these. But I accidentally backspaced while rating Joseph from customer support 5 stars submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Helpilookedatamirror, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Thanks

Idk if Xbox actually reads these. But I accidentally backspaced while rating Joseph from customer support 5 stars

submitted by /u/Helpilookedatamirror
    [link] [comments]

/u/Helpilookedatamirror, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Wildeyedjokr Win User

Microsoft - Thanks but no thanks

I think Microsoft just really dropped the ball. They pissed a lot of us off with DRM, then they pissed off everyone else when they removed it. Everyone in their fanbase was pissed at a point of the X1s describing.
  3. Jean-Michel Veilex Win User

Lol.... if there is something I'm sure of Sony has always been as whole a way worst corporate money machine overpricing their hardware and not respecting their customers... at least way more than MS ever did historically.... so maybe you have spent too much
    time playing and not been outside enough those past 30 years 2 cause I was there too and saw it happen countless of times....
  4. zombiefud Win User

Agreed, MS is not my friend and I can take my money and business anywhere I want.

The gaming culture at MS is the problem. They are infested with people who want these ridiculous ideas to be reality, all in the name of making more money while restricting gaming freedom. Microsoft betrayed their loyal customers and the gaming industry
    as a whole.
  5. Wildeyedjokr Win User

It just goes to show you, "Policies are subject to change at any time".
  6. zombiefud Win User

Do you have any idea how long it takes and how many people it takes to decided and design features like this into a next generation gaming console? That is the problem, the culture of MS is tainted with people who have these disgusting ideas. They only
    caved because they now realize it will affect their bottom line. No thanks, I won't be a part of a gaming culture that designed and supported these types of ridiculous ideas. Once they announced it, I was out, and it doesn't matter what they do now, I'm
    never coming back.
Thema:

Thanks

1. Thanks - Similar Threads - Thanks

2. BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!: Hallo zusammen Frage wurde beantwortet bzw. wird neu verständlicher gestellt. Bitte wenn möglich löschen. Vielen Dank für die hilfreiche Auskunft. Sehr schade das dies nicht unterstützt...
  3. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

in XboX Insiders
    as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Thank you guys

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you guys: After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you tried to turn on the Xbox using the controller...
  5. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  6. Thank you for locking my thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thank you for locking my thread: Ill be canceling my subscription now. Last time I spend anymore on anything xbox related. you share me links on how to fix it myself? tell me to use the warranty as if I didnt already know that...
  7. 0x97e107df what means that? please solve this problem fast! Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x97e107df what means that? please solve this problem fast! Thanks: If anyone has the same problem write in the answers 40d9c961-e9fe-4fda-814a-ac6401223d13
  8. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  9. can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks.: My grandson and I have a xbo360 at 2 different locations, can he play his game on my box if he signs in with his id? Thanks. 30972160-e436-4340-a6f8-61887de6e9b1
  10. Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...

in XboX Insiders
    Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]