"That did not work - Sorry, give it another try" Message

Discus and support "That did not work - Sorry, give it another try" Message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, Has anyone had this issue when trying to change their "Appear Offline" to "Appear Online" or vice versa ??? Tried the hard reboot, restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by camlan73, Mar 21, 2020.

1. camlan73
    camlan73 Guest

Hi there,

Has anyone had this issue when trying to change their "Appear Offline" to "Appear Online" or vice versa ??? Tried the hard reboot, restarted my modem, you name it - nothing worked. Please help Microsoft. All my online gameplay keeps kicking out as well so
    I went to change status as an attempt to fix "Session Expired" message every time I play online.

- Customer

:)

camlan73, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Jesse.E Win User

How long will it take to resolve these issues?
  3. Jesse.E Win User

Yeah mate, I'm having the same issues. It won't even let me click on my certain friends to send them an invite to the party.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

There are a few outages currently. Make sure you check xbox.com/status for updates
  5. BrOoKLyN SoN718 Win User

that didn't work sorry, give it another try error message

I got the solution! Just found it because I was having the same problem. Step 1: Go to settings / Step 2: System / Step 3: Go to console info & updates/ Step 4: Update console and when the update is complete and the system restarts you should be fine.
  6. GoRace22 Win User

that didn't work sorry, give it another try error message

Hello, we just had the same problem. We attempted a hard reset, per your advice, including waiting for the power pack light to go from orange to white to off, and then from white to orange, and no luck. Any other suggestions? We see other posts, and all
    of the suggested answers are similar and do not work.
Thema:

1. "That did not work - Sorry, give it another try" Message - Similar Threads - did Sorry another

2. 0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...: too much online rubbish that breaks down and nothing works if you can not sign in - on fiber 150mb so not my network , total frustrated.... e2f0f7f5-8400-43e5-9b68-ef86fd36fc5d
  3. Sorry to bother again but I did not receive my rewards for the December quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sorry to bother again but I did not receive my rewards for the December quests: I posted here two weeks ago regarding the Nov Quests being completed and not receiving my reward, and fortunately a staff member helped me and I got my rewards for that month. I also commented on...
  4. Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today: I do not know who you are, I do not know if you really called Mary G. I only know that I may be rude when I talk to you today, and I may annoy you. Please forgive me here, I really did not control...
  5. banned for what i just defend myself did not start. sorry for my english im not english

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for what i just defend myself did not start. sorry for my english im not english: i was banned while being insulted by message is not normal i did not start to insult i just defended myself please give me my live bbccbcc2-4626-4f2d-9acd-f7e44df76854
  6. I’m sorry and can you get me back online. What I did I dinner kne

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m sorry and can you get me back online. What I did I dinner kne: my account is Xbox one. My account have been suspended and I would like to say I’m sorry and I didn’t know what I was doing was going to get me this. It was a back and forth trash talking and I...
  7. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  8. I want my account unbanned sorry for doing everything I did

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want my account unbanned sorry for doing everything I did: I need to get my account unbanned I need to play plz I'm sorry 04546888-9756-44c2-821e-b593e6fd5f11
  9. Please enforcement team unban me. I am sorry for whatever I did and will never do it again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please enforcement team unban me. I am sorry for whatever I did and will never do it again: Please enforcement team unban me. Please actions that has been seen wrong from me I am sorry. This is the worst time for me ever to get banned for this long time period. It's Newyears tomorrow...
  10. Been Several days of "That did not work Sorry, give it another try"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Several days of "That did not work Sorry, give it another try": Console logs in (supposedly) but everything Live dont work, can not run live games, cannot check profile or achievements... Keeps saying that i need Xbox Live even though i have several...