That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that...

Discus and support That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please! I have a promotion in game pass with an excellent price and I have a balance in my microsoft account to acquire it, but because I do not manage... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LiteratureGuilty2447, Jan 25, 2022.

1. That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that...

Please! I have a promotion in game pass with an excellent price and I have a balance in my microsoft account to acquire it, but because I do not manage a bank card I can not get the promotion

submitted by /u/LiteratureGuilty2447
    [link] [comments]

/u/LiteratureGuilty2447, Jan 25, 2022
  2. HussainAlreesi Win User

Subscription issues with backup and region problem

ok I want to play what I can do. Before 3 months I have subscribe in game pass using redeem card. but now they require bank card also.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Remove the Bank card

For assistance with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Boombaa Win User

Xbox Game Pass ultimate

Hi,

Currently you cannot purchase Xbox Game Pass subscription with your Microsoft account currency, a credit card or Paypal will be mandatory.

An alternative solution will be to buy a Game Pass digital code (prepaid card).
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Game pass

Depends on how you use Game Pass.

On Xbox; Go to settings, then account, then payment and billing. If you remove the card/bank account associated with the subscription it will end after the days expire

On PC: Go to right here, sign in and then remove the subscription.
  6. JanglesDLS Win User

Cancel XBox live acct

I was going to suggest this. When my mom passed, i had to remove her card off my account. The gentleman who helped removed my moms card from two friends account so no bank problem. If you have the card and can prove owner ship of the card, can't you have
    it removed because of ownership of said card?
    The 3 reps I spoke with advised that the strict Microsoft policy states that they are not permitted to take or look up my credit card due to security purposes.
Thema:

That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that...

1. That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that... - Similar Threads - remove mandatory requirement

2. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  3. [mod removed] Spam

in XBoX on Windows
    [mod removed] Spam: I make a post and there is someone using spam bots and my internet is freaking out too. I literally have to use my phone just to type this. It is affecting others and it's annoying, Please Help....
  4. Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?: I got an original Xbox back in December, and I've been told that if I get an original Xbox, I need to get the clock capacitor removed. Well, I'd rather leave that to people who know what they're...
  5. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  6. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device": My friend's xbox device appears in my account. When I want to remove it, I get an error message saying try again later. I can't use the xbox brother system because I can't do this....
  7. Buttons removed???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buttons removed???: Just today I realized that YouTube has removed the X and Y hotkeys for YouTube, is that a bug or is it permanent, it's kind of unhelpful If they just straight up removed those options....
  8. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand. 09de20bf-7717-4973-86f5-4d97757800a3
  9. Can any Minecraft Bedrock worlds be deleted if I remove an alias from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can any Minecraft Bedrock worlds be deleted if I remove an alias from my Microsoft Account?: So my Microsoft Account used to be my brother's Microsoft account, but he stopped using it so I essentially monopolized the account. However, one of his email addresses is still on the account....
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Removed from Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock Removed from Microsoft Account: I got Bedrock edition years ago at launch for free, via promotion due to already owning a copy of java edition. It was stated that I'd never have to buy it and that it was a thank you for being an...