The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?

Discus and support The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I sign in to order, but then it changes to regular 9.99 rate/month a968173d-4fa4-4068-9a3d-098add2a7315 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheodoreJohnson1, Feb 1, 2019.

1. The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?

I sign in to order, but then it changes to regular 9.99 rate/month

:)

TheodoreJohnson1, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?

1. The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it? - Similar Threads - Game Pass promo

2. Promo Game pass $1.00

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Game pass $1.00: Selon votre site, la planète droit la promo sur le Game Pass ($1.00 pour 3 mois) sauf la Russie et le Québec. J'aimerais bien connaitre la raison de l'exclusion du Québec alors que le reste du...
  3. Game Pass Paypal Bonus Month Promo Not Honored

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Paypal Bonus Month Promo Not Honored: Re: Get an extra month of Xbox Game Pass free with PayPal | Xbox Hi there! I was requested by chat support to make a post here. Initially this bonus month promotion was advertised as being...
  4. Paypal Game Pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal Game Pass promo: I purchased a month of game pass with paypal as part of the promo to receive a free month. It said I should receive a code within 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received a code for a...
  5. 12 month game pass promo, ends today but can't find

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month game pass promo, ends today but can't find: When going to my memberships page on Xbox, I saw the promo message for the $99/year Xbox game pass subscription that goes from 9/13/18 to 10/1/18. The promo includes Forza Horizon 3 and Forza...
  6. Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?: SUMMARY: For several days there was an offer to purchase the new Tomb Raider movie and receive 2 weeks (14 days) of Game Pass for a combined $18.99 USD. I purchased this. I still have not received...
  7. Game pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass promo: I have problem when I try to purchase something, in this case I'm trying to suscribe to the game pass for 1$ but is always giving me an error but without a Code and the only thing that is telling...
  8. Never received free live with game pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received free live with game pass promo: Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** gamertag Had a deal pop up on dashboard for returning to game pass subzcription i would get one month. Free live with it...
  9. Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo: On March 24, 2018 there was a dashboard promo for Game Pass. It said that if you renewed your Gold that you'd receive a Game Pass subscription code from Xbox. Its going on three weeks now and I...
  10. Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January: On January 30th I noticed a promotion on the Canadian Dashboard, where buying one or more months of gold would get you a month code for game pass. It's now March 17th and I still haven't got a...