The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements.

Discus and support The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title said. So basically head up to MS. f8856771-9493-432b-99eb-e578b9c11d38 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements.

As title said. So basically head up to MS.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014
  2. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Forza 6 getting nascar expansion?

To answer the OPs question about tracks. The number of tracks on Forza 6 blows the number of tracks on Forza 5 out of the water. Forza 5 had 14 tracks on release and released two more through free updates totaling 16 tracks. Forza 6 came with 26 tracks
    out the gate not including the different configurations of each. So yes much more content in 6 compared to 5.

FullHornet, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Groove Music not registering songs played for the 10k Song Achievement

Hey there Hockey Ed,

You should be able to track Achievement progress in the Groove App, but there isn't a way to track Achievements in apps on Xbox.com or from the Achievement App.

If this is something you'd like to see back, we'd welcome your feedback on our feedback website
    here.

Mister Mascot, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

It is tracking mine just fine. You need to reach the driver level and then race again for the achievement to pop.

So if you hit driver level 10 at the end of a race it won't give you an achievement, when your next race starts you'll get it. Also, as it is Turn 10's game it is something you should raise with Turn 10 too
    Forza Motorsport as they may be aware of an issue beyond the delayed achievement pop.

Bazajaytee, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

It is tracking mine just fine. You need to reach the driver level and then race again for the achievement to pop.

So if you hit driver level 10 at the end of a race it won't give you an achievement, when your next race starts you'll get it. Also, as it is Turn 10's game it is something you should raise with Turn 10 too
    http://forzamotorsport.net/ as they may be aware of an issue beyond the delayed achievement pop.
  6. R3b3l Command3r Win User

Achievement not unlocking...

Forza 5, I'm a level 52 driver, but the level 50 achievement is stuck at 98%. My Forza Profile on XO shows level 52, but SmartGlass home still shows me as a level 49 driver. The badge & title haven't unlocked either. Kinda sucks since it's back to not worth
    the $ tomorrow.
  7. Legendgenesis Win User

Achievement system

Indeed. Or if not track on the Achievement menu at least have in-game trackers.
  8. Ex6 Win User

Anyone else stop playing this game?

Forza 4 is a good game but has unfortunately turned for me just numb achievement hunting - I am working on getting my Audi affinity to level 50 and I need to buy all the Ferraris and getting 5 most expensive cars. Also "get gold medals on every race on every
    track" is a B**CH achievement to get - luckily there are hired drivers that can be used to get it while I do something else on my laptop. :)
  9. braveheatz Win User

achievements of Witcher 3

Select the home button and you should see a achievement rab on your left as well achievement tracker. You can track your progess on a achievement while you played.
Thema:

1. The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements. - Similar Threads - achievement app tracker

2. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  3. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question: Hey guys, New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my profile that I don't want. Is there a way to do...
  4. Xbox app achievements in Korean (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app achievements in Korean (windows 10): I don't know why but my [Mod Removed] my achievements on the xbox app are in Korean for some reason. My language setting on windows 10 is English and no I do not live in Korea. I live in the U.K....
  5. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  7. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  8. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  9. Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.: Actually Xbox App Beta is great for look and accessibility but miss of many main functionality as the achievements. From ever Xbox achievements are linked to old Xbox app that was been renamed in...
  10. Achievement tracker app no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement tracker app no longer working: Can any1 help, I have been working on trying to 100% clear a few games, and the achievement app tracker was working Perfectly, had it snapped while i played, but yesterday and today i have not...