The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide

Discus and support The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication and is essentially a protocol for banks to talk to each other. SWIFT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vasvccsdc, Feb 19, 2014.

1. vasvccsdc
    vasvccsdc Guest

vasvccsdc, Feb 19, 2014
  2. mcnabola
    mcnabola Guest
    Problem with my GT

@bowski477 You are wrong the legal acronym DTF stands for "Department of Treasury and Finance" If xbox are banning any acronym that is sexually offensive then they sound ban COD "c*ock of duty" does that mean xbox will unfairly ban "DTF LOQUACIOUS" while
    allowing [mod removed: profanity] ??

mcnabola, Feb 19, 2014
  3. I have a question

To be fair, I had no idea what you were talking about either. If you don't play the game acronyms don't necessarily stand out.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 19, 2014
  4. mcnabola Win User

Problem with my GT

@bowski477 You are wrong the legal acronym DTF stands for "Department of Treasury and Finance" If xbox are banning any acronym that is sexually offensive then they sound ban COD "c*ock of duty" does that mean xbox will unfairly ban "DTF LOQUACIOUS" while
    allowing [mod removed: profanity] ??
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Every English speaking person on the planet, knows exactly what that acronym stands for. You implied profanity, which violates the code of conduct.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom of Pain and Life is Strange. Maybe add The Division and its story about the virus spread and what happened to society, comparing it to what is going on worldwide nowadays.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

I have a question

To be fair, I had no idea what you were talking about either. If you don't play the game acronyms don't necessarily stand out.
  8. Jello X GRITTY Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Every English speaking person on the planet, knows exactly what that acronym stands for. You implied profanity, which violates the code of conduct.
    That's cool, alright I'm done here. You're just proving my point.
Thema:

1. The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide - Similar Threads - acronym stands Society

2. log in problems / stand alone plater problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    log in problems / stand alone plater problems: i have tried five times to log into my xbox live account with no luck, i have reset the password four times and after each reset it will still not log me in, all i want to do is use the offline...
  3. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

in XboX Insiders
    [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by: Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable. I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on download last night intending to wake up to...
  4. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  5. Xbox one x project scorpio vertical stand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio vertical stand: My project scorpio is now useless since I decided to use the vertical stand effectively blocking the air vents. How many vertical stand users pick up and disassemble their stand weekly to dust...
  6. One x on a vertical stand? Ment the manual say against it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x on a vertical stand? Ment the manual say against it?: Hi! I have readed about one x and vertical stand. Microsoft do not sell stands for the one x? I ment that i had readed on the manual in the internet about the one x should never stand vertical?...
  7. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  8. Condensor Stand Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Condensor Stand Microphone: My Grandson wants to plug a condenser stand microphone into his wired headset. Is this possible and who makes a microphone with an appropriate plug? ccaead5b-8062-430e-91cd-f9c26197c0cf
  9. Comm ban for use of an a acronym

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban for use of an a acronym: I played a guy online the other day and he very obviously had high latency and packet loss due to a connection issue. I asked the guy what was up , he answered with a smart remark, then I replied...
  10. Let's assume ARIA is an acronym

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's assume ARIA is an acronym: What would it most likely be? I am going to assume the first A stands for Artificial and the I stands for Intelligence. Based on the secret ending it suggests that she has studied the characters...