The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide

Discus and support The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication and is essentially a protocol for banks to talk to each other. SWIFT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vasvccsdc, Feb 19, 2014.

1. vasvccsdc
    vasvccsdc Guest

vasvccsdc, Feb 19, 2014
  2. mcnabola
    mcnabola Guest
    Problem with my GT

@bowski477 You are wrong the legal acronym DTF stands for "Department of Treasury and Finance" If xbox are banning any acronym that is sexually offensive then they sound ban COD "c*ock of duty" does that mean xbox will unfairly ban "DTF LOQUACIOUS" while
    allowing [mod removed: profanity] ??

mcnabola, Feb 19, 2014
  3. I have a question

To be fair, I had no idea what you were talking about either. If you don't play the game acronyms don't necessarily stand out.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 19, 2014
  4. mcnabola Win User

Problem with my GT

@bowski477 You are wrong the legal acronym DTF stands for "Department of Treasury and Finance" If xbox are banning any acronym that is sexually offensive then they sound ban COD "c*ock of duty" does that mean xbox will unfairly ban "DTF LOQUACIOUS" while
    allowing [mod removed: profanity] ??
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Every English speaking person on the planet, knows exactly what that acronym stands for. You implied profanity, which violates the code of conduct.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

I have a question

To be fair, I had no idea what you were talking about either. If you don't play the game acronyms don't necessarily stand out.
  7. Jello X GRITTY Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Every English speaking person on the planet, knows exactly what that acronym stands for. You implied profanity, which violates the code of conduct.
    That's cool, alright I'm done here. You're just proving my point.
  8. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Battlelog weekly poll....LOL

I found it pretty ironic that they used that seeing as a certain letter of that acronym stands for a word that will get you a 3 day ban on the Battlelog which of course means you're also banned from Battlefield 3 + Every EA title that connects to EA Online.
Thema:

1. The acronym stands for Society for Worldwide - Similar Threads - acronym stands Society

2. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  3. Condensor Stand Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Condensor Stand Microphone: My Grandson wants to plug a condenser stand microphone into his wired headset. Is this possible and who makes a microphone with an appropriate plug? ccaead5b-8062-430e-91cd-f9c26197c0cf
  4. Xbox Design Lab Pro Charging Stand Missing Battery Cover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Pro Charging Stand Missing Battery Cover: So, I ordered two Design Lab Pro Charging Stands(one Oxide Red, the other Glacier Blue), with matching battery covers included for free. I just got them today, and neither of them have battery...
  5. Comm ban for use of an a acronym

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban for use of an a acronym: I played a guy online the other day and he very obviously had high latency and packet loss due to a connection issue. I asked the guy what was up , he answered with a smart remark, then I replied...
  6. One X Vertical Stand Removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X Vertical Stand Removal: Is there anybody out there that knows how to remove the vertical stand form a Xbox One X? I cant get mine off. ba0de983-b1f5-4242-9b8b-4dfe165eb471
  7. Banned for standing up for myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for standing up for myself: Just wanted people to know Microsoft's stance on bullying. While playing Overwatch today (not on voice chat), a player from my team sends me a message degrading me telling me how awful I am,...
  8. XBOX X on vertical stand

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X on vertical stand: Is it safe to use a stand to position my XBOX X vertically, or would this cause a problem? The XBOX X does not come with any means to position it this way. c8ebaab6-070e-4aa2-8db6-47b84eb8ea28
  9. Xbox one S Stand By

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Stand By: People, I left a game today downloading in xbox one s in stand by, and I have a custom to leave a cloth on top to avoid the entry of dust, and when I went out, I left the xbox in stand by and...
  10. Let's assume ARIA is an acronym

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's assume ARIA is an acronym: What would it most likely be? I am going to assume the first A stands for Artificial and the I stands for Intelligence. Based on the secret ending it suggests that she has studied the characters...