The adventure would not load !

Discus and support The adventure would not load ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The adventure will not loade, i have been playing with out any trouble, and then suddenly it just doesn't start....... :-(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SensitivePine11, Jan 22, 2014.

1. The adventure would not load !

The adventure will not loade, i have been playing with out any trouble, and then suddenly it just doesn't start....... :-(

:)

SensitivePine11, Jan 22, 2014
  2. minesweeper

Adventure mode will not load at all for the past 2 weeks. Daily challenge seems to be working now. Cannot access Adventure mode at all.

DeeperAcrobat5, Jan 22, 2014
  3. chrissdp
    chrissdp Guest
    The Edge of the Adventure Map Will Not Load

I informed Microsoft about this one year ago, followed forums and automatic replies for 9 months. it is obvious they can not fix it and are waiting for a bright spark (which it seems they do not employ) to find a solution, to solve it like so many of
    their faults.

chrissdp, Jan 22, 2014
  4. The adventure would not load !

This is a known bug and we are hoping to get out a fix as soon as possible. The adventure would not load ! :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

This is a known bug and we are hoping to get out a fix as soon as possible. :)
  6. L1nko64 Win User

The Walking Dead - Episode 2

Go buy more point and click adventures guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Steam has a bug load
  7. JDawgg77 Win User

Adventure Mode crash bug. Update please?

Adventure won't load on my new surface pro. Got it two weeks ago, immediately installed 8.1. I have been enjoying minesweeper until adventure mode stopped working yesterday.
  8. Flame Haze SnS Win User

Idea for Free With Gold Games

Either Sonic Adventure or Sonic Adventure with DLC would be nice.
  9. David L Barnes Win User

Adventure Mode Windows 8.1

Since applying Win 8.1 update, I have issues with Minesweeper Adventure mode. As noted in above post, it crashes back to Desktop while loading. The only way I could get Adventure to load was to un- and re-install Minesweeper app. I have done this about 3
    times already.

No big deal except you LOSE all saved data from previous Minesweeper Adventure game!!! And that stinks when you were on a roll and on your 150+ game..!

ALSO.... I have had to re-install Solitaire Suite only once since update to 8.1 ... Same issue, crashes back to Desktop while loading.
Thema:

1. The adventure would not load ! - Similar Threads - adventure load

2. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure: I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big thing i always noticed was alot of these games...
  4. Sonic adventure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sonic adventure: Fala galera, porque não tem os jogos Sonic the hedgehog 3 e sonic adventure na live brasileira? Praticamente em todos os países do mundo tem esses jogos e no Brasil não tem. Isso me parece...
  5. XBOX One - Disneyland Adventures stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Disneyland Adventures stuck on loading screen: Hello there, i have bought Disneyland Adventures game for XBOX One, and i have some problems with it. It gets stuck on loading on screen after loading a savegame, i can't save my game and I must...
  6. Rush: A Pixar Adventure Level 2s won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: A Pixar Adventure Level 2s won’t load: We purchased Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for Christmas and love it, but even after we unlock the second levels (of each of the games) they won’t download. We have allowed 24 hours and still...
  7. The Edge of the Adventure Map Will Not Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Edge of the Adventure Map Will Not Load: I've tried restarting the program, the computer, nothing helps. And I can't seem to upload a screen shot of the problem, either. I keep getting an error message for that, too....
  8. Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load: I unistal it and install again, and nothing.... It returns to main screen. Please fix it! I love this game... Thank you 21b222ea-9932-4bc9-94b6-2dc510f0d3dd
  9. Kinect Adventures: River Rush - Curvy Creek always loading in the start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Adventures: River Rush - Curvy Creek always loading in the start?: Got my new Xbox 360 with Kinect with Kinect adventures as free. Every time I boot up Kinect Adventures, the main logo appears with "Start" and When I hit that - it jumps right into loading Curvy...
  10. minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore: I have been playing minesweeper in adventure mode on my surface device running win8.1 pro with an i5 processor. Since two days ago, the app doesn't load the adventure mode any longer (exactly...