The Ambassador Badge

Discus and support The Ambassador Badge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello fellow xbox players, how are you?? I would like the know, if the Ambassador badge is only avaible on the forum’s, or it’s also displayed on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brugues23, Feb 4, 2020.

1. brugues23
    brugues23 Guest

The Ambassador Badge

Hello fellow xbox players, how are you?? I would like the know, if the Ambassador badge is only avaible on the forum’s, or it’s also displayed on the profile area on xbox live? Thank you!

:)

brugues23, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

How to equip badges

The Ambassador badge is enabled on this site. Are there other badges you want to display?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

If you are talking about the badges that Phil Spencer and Major Nelson has on their profiles then you would need to work for Microsoft/Xbox. As those badges are given to employees only.

Xbox Ambassadors does get a badge that shows that they are Ambassadors. Need to join the program and reach the bronze tier to qualify for the badge.

On how to join the Ambassadors program have a look in the link below.

https://blog-ambassadors.xbox.com/how-to-become-an-xbox-ambassador/
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It is the Ambassador badge 🖤
  6. Hoagy76 Win User

Ambassador Badge Program

Today!

"We’re looking forward to seeing your Ambassador badges on Xbox Live starting 5/7!"

http://blog-ambassadors.xbox.com/announcing-ambassador-badging/
Thema:

The Ambassador Badge

1. The Ambassador Badge - Similar Threads - Ambassador Badge

2. Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.: Ive recently joined the XA community and have been try to be active but I have not received the title on the forums for the XP in the missions. Does anyone know if there is something that i need...
  3. Don’t have xbox ambassador badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don’t have xbox ambassador badge: Can anyone help me to get the xbox ambassador badge 81e53793-bd17-499f-9024-22a4bea37ce7
  4. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  5. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i filled out a case review . but my badge...
  6. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  7. Ambassador Badge Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge Program: Does anyone know when the badge will be available to be shown on a Xbox One Profile? Like when will the program start? 33b276ed-710b-418c-b7ee-f9ad13ff52f5
  8. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: My ambassador badge is no longer on my account due to me not buying my gold subscription on this account. But I still have a gold subscription that I can use due to me sharing from my 2nd account...
  9. We can have Ambassador badge in Xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can have Ambassador badge in Xbox!: In Xbox one will be something better for us and more reputation as well/ and different type of badge as well for it! fac65c6d-a09a-4ddd-b7a0-40a0840cadc3
  10. Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge: Hello, I'm just curious as to when the 'Ambassador' badge will show under my name on the Forums. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and reply with support that will benefit me....