The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast.

Discus and support The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TC_HELP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TC_HELP, Feb 21, 2020.

1. /u/TC_HELP
    /u/TC_HELP Guest

/u/TC_HELP, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast. - Similar Threads - app Zip Pro

2. Xbox Games ands Apps not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games ands Apps not installing: Hey everyone, I have a serious question. I recently have been trying to buy new games and even download free ones from the store on Xbox and it keeps giving me the message "try that again, waiting...
  3. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  4. Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app: hi my name is Aaron and i am trying to sign in to my account for Xbox app and it will not let me it said either sign in or set up counsel and it did not let me sign in and it said something went...
  5. Domino Master App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino Master App: The Domino Master says no internet connection even though I'm connected. Only able to play against a robot. Getting the same message on my IPAD and Android. So it appears the app is not working or...
  6. Xbox One S times out of all apps and whole system is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S times out of all apps and whole system is slow: All my apps on Xbox One S are timing out with error code 0x8027025a and restarting, hard reboot, nothing is working. Plus the xbox itself is super slow just going from place to place on my xbox....
  7. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  8. Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app: So recently i cant change my xbox profile pic ive been trying to cange it for 3 days and all it says is sorry try again later any suggestions? 81669819-2c65-43d4-8688-e076d86a144c
  9. Xbox app party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat not working: I have a blue yeti mic but I use a headset that plugs into PC for audio and i cannot hear anything my party is saying but they can hear me. I have gone into the settings and selected the correct...
  10. I can’t change my profile picture through the XBOX app but I can change it through the xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture through the XBOX app but I can change it through the xbox: [img] Hey Everyone! I have this issue when it comes to changing my profile picture on the xbox app. I keep getting this message: “Sorry we cant upload this picture right now, try again later”....