The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

Discus and support The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THATCHUNKyLAD89, Feb 28, 2020.

1. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I have two bluetooth controllers and 5ghz Wi-Fi. nothing is making it work. tried clearing cache, resetting the Android device(s). still will NOT work. it's really doing my head in.

I can PM my Gamertag(s) if needed. someone, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

PS: I'm not an insider and NOT on the preview OS. I don't want to console stream, I want to stream with the invite that I have got.

Please don't remove this. this has been happening for well over a week!

submitted by /u/THATCHUNKyLAD89
    [link] [comments]

/u/THATCHUNKyLAD89, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

1. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping... - Similar Threads - app fails though

2. Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4: Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020 i've tried researching a fix via the forums...
  3. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  4. The CW app fails to load & crashes to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    The CW app fails to load & crashes to dashboard: I see the the CW / Seed logo then it disappears & I see a spinning circle in the bottom left corner. It crashes & returns me to the dashboard. There are no errors. Tried restarting &...
  5. Xbox One Dev Mode is broken after it was last updated. Apps installed within it will fail...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Dev Mode is broken after it was last updated. Apps installed within it will fail...: First of all, I'm using Retail Stable firmware everything untouched (save for using Dev Mode). The problem that I have specifically is that after installing ANY app in Dev Mode, then rebooting...
  6. Game pass app is doing the installation failed thing again!

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass app is doing the installation failed thing again!: Seriously how many times is this going to break in the space of a few weeks. I’ve been using for last few days with no issues. All games downloading to my Xbox with a notification and progress....
  7. Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing: Hello, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who's on PC using the Xbox (Beta) app and trying to cross-play party chat with xbox players. They've been experiencing issues when another PC player joins...
  8. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...
  9. Xbox One fails to launch the Store App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One fails to launch the Store App: Hi, I have an original (day one 500gb) Xbox One which has been working great for many years. On August 31 2019 the STORE app performed an update on my console and since then I cannot get the...
  10. Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...: Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, all fail to start, reinstalling works temporarily, then they randomly stop working again. Even Edge fails to work, and you can't uninstall that since MS is stupid like...