The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

Discus and support The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MoralesProject, Nov 8, 2019.

1. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

/u/MoralesProject, Nov 8, 2019
  2. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

In fact the other option is to use the volume control on the wire then hold down the bottom left volume control until it beeps (thats the one with the player and the + sign) that will turn the balance from the pad so its 100% chat audio and no game audio,
    then use the volume control on the TB wire to control game audio.

Not sure which will give better audio quality for in game audio or if theres any diff.
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

I Think with the audio Controls In Xbox Game Bar Affect the Transmission and recording gameplayers, but no affect the game volume, for that you need change in game
  4. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

I found I was having problems with the audio there was a sort of echo/reverb on the game audio. I found out if I turned the volume on the turtle beach headset 100% down and then just used the audio controls on the stereo adapter it fixed the issue.

The problem seems to be I was getting game audio from the TV into the head phones which was going via the volume control on the TB headset wire, and previously on the 360 just the chat was coming from the pad. With the new adapter on the Xbox One it pulls
    the game audio and the chat audio via the pad, and I was also getting the game audio from the TV with a slight delay causing the distorted sound.

Basically turn the game volume on the wire control thing on the TB headset fully down and it sorts the distorted game audio.

The way the chat adapter volumes work is the 2 buttons on the left control the balance between game and chat audio, the middle is mute and the two on the right are master volume. This can be confusing as the two on the right used to be chat volume on the
    adapter that came with the original Xbox One headset/mic thing.

Hope that helps in some way.

SD
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Xbox one audio

the mixer audio settings on you slide out bar should control the audio to your headset I'm not sure what turns the volume of other peoples down, you may need to play with it.
  6. MaeMagz Win User

No Game Audio through Headset/Earphones After Controller Update

Try opening your Xbox menu by pressing the home button on your controller, then clicking "audio". There should be a volume bar for game vs voice chat below the regular audio bar. Moving this bar to the right makes the game louder and voice chat quieter,
    moving it to the left makes voice chat louder and the game quieter. Hope this helps!
Thema:

The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

1. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other... - Similar Threads - audio controller game

2. Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...: I currently have my Xbox One X connected to a receiver via HDMI for video and sound output. I also have the standard Microsoft issued headset I use for chat (both to listen and to speak). I'm...
  3. Game/Party Audio controls are bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Party Audio controls are bugged: Whenever I turn up the party volume all audio just cuts off, and when I turn up the game volume it just brings up the general volume. Even my friends on the live build are experiencing this issue,...
  4. Xbox one controller has no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller has no game audio: I bought a new controller and when I plug in my headset I can hear the party chat but not the game audio. My other controllers work fine but it's just this one. Has anyone had any similar problems...
  5. No Game Audio through Headset/Earphones After Controller Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio through Headset/Earphones After Controller Update: When I plug in a headset or any earphone device to my controller, I used to hear both game and voice chat. After updating my controller, all I can hear now is Voice Chat across every game...
  6. Controller Firmware, No game audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware, No game audio.: I am trying to update my controller’s firmware by plugging it into the Xbox.. but when I go to update it it says to plug the controller in the USB works and it’s charging the controller but it...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  8. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  9. Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?: The audio controls in the Xbox Game Bar affect everything *but* the game I'm playing. I've tried multiple games (Destiny 2, Hitman 2) and it's consistent. Moving the slider does not change the...
  10. xbox controller audio mic catching audio from game

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox controller audio mic catching audio from game: hi there was woundering if anyone else is having issues with audio on the xbox one controller i have earbuds with a mic and yes the mic works fine i can here my audio fine but when im playing any...