The ban system is awful

Discus and support The ban system is awful in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've witnessed literal and completely obvious cheaters online and they get away scot free, but me calling someone an a**hole is somehow a bannable... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chef Man, May 10, 2022.

1. Chef Man
    Chef Man Guest

The ban system is awful

I've witnessed literal and completely obvious cheaters online and they get away scot free, but me calling someone an a**hole is somehow a bannable offense for a WEEK? get you **** together man, it's just ridiculous and ruins the fun for everyone.

:)

Chef Man, May 10, 2022
  2. BakerVI Win User

xbox live banning system is awful

Based on what you said, it does indeed sound like you violated the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    . The Code of Conduct is how we are to behave on Xbox Live, even when others are misbehaving.
    Thats what Playstation told me also. This is why people are moving to other platforms or quitting gaming. Punishment to the people who are being harassed and the person harassing gets a free pass. Thought there was video footage attached to most reports.
    You would think that moderartors would go through some footage to determine whether or not the reaction was because of in game harassment. That would be the correct way to go about it but I guessgthats too much work. Next you guys will be banning people for
    association. So friends of the alleged bad guy get banned as well. Keep up the $hitty work
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Based on what you said, it does indeed sound like you violated the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    . The Code of Conduct is how we are to behave on Xbox Live, even when others are misbehaving.
  4. BakerVI Win User

I reccomend not going to playstatiin in if your thinking about switching I was a PS4 guy never sent angry messages almost never talked on my mic unless I was with people I trusted. Got banned for hate speech in my about me section. Mind you Hate speech
    can potentially be anything. I was banned for a quote from fight club. I didnt even type in the F word but all my ps3 purchases and ps4 purchases gone with 1 report from some loser pissed that I beat his ass in destiny 2 most likely. Beings it had been the
    only game I have played since forsaken was released. When I tried to fight it the just told me hate speech is a serious offense like a broken record. So safe to say I have quit gaming. So much money and so much time put into everything gone. So all and all
    Im saying xbox arent the only morons practicing this B S. Sorry for your buddy and you getting shafted by these corporate ****
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful

Hey Baker,

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am pretty sure other gamers would like to bring their ideas into the subject. :)
  6. bowski477 Win User

Banned/ No Reason How do we find out why?

If you are only banned from AW then you need to contact Sledgehammer or Activision.
Thema:

The ban system is awful

1. The ban system is awful - Similar Threads - ban system awful

2. Why is Microsoft's ban system so absolutely ridiculous?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Microsoft's ban system so absolutely ridiculous?: I was playing 2k22 (incredibly toxic, childish community). My 4 teammates quit out early, I played until the 4th quarter when the other team started blasting me with party invites and messages....
  3. Xbox banning systems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox banning systems: Why is it every time I Message someone saying someone bad, they report it and I get com banned seconds after. But when I report some mean and bad (swearing). It doesn't com ban them. It used to...
  4. Your automated ban system is broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your automated ban system is broken.: So some immature child messages me, admits he likes to troll me, and then admit to doing it to everyone else and gets away with it. I report him for it as the code of conduct states "trolling and...
  5. Banning system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banning system: I'm just posting to discuss the state of the banning system that xbox currently uses, in my honest opinion, it is broken. It's way too easy to get banned by a automated system that doesn't take...
  6. Xbox Ban System!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ban System!: Hi, i would just like to know how someone threatening to dos me isn't bannable but I if make animal sounds (Mooing sounds btw) into a microphone I can get banned?...
  7. Microsoft banning system needs to be changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft banning system needs to be changed: My friend got perma banned because my other friend spam reported him for saying profanity in a message, he was not given a two week/one week ban, it was instant, he lost all of his progress and...
  8. Ban System being dumb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban System being dumb: recently I got a 2nd com ban from some guy that was way to sensitive. I dont understand why xbox wont let me explain myself. He did tk me and another kid for the second round he called me a loser....
  9. Replacing the Xbox One Hard Drive with one from a banned system - Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacing the Xbox One Hard Drive with one from a banned system - Is this possible?: Hi, we've a few Xbox consoles in the family and i've been setting up an Xbox One for my daughter, however each time its booted up it fails with a 'E106' error and you can hear the hard drive arm...
  10. Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful: Engenius (Routers): xbox live banning system is awful Hey Baker, I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am...