The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X

Discus and support The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Batman Arkham Origins disc 1 and am trying to play it on my Xbox One X. My Xbox does not read the disc and the game will not launch. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackKeller1, Feb 19, 2020.

1. JackKeller1
    JackKeller1 Guest

I have the Batman Arkham Origins disc 1 and am trying to play it on my Xbox One X. My Xbox does not read the disc and the game will not launch. I have tried other discs which work with no issues. I have performed a power cycle on my Xbox as well. I
    know the game is still on the backwards compatibility list so I am confused as to what could be the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

JackKeller1, Feb 19, 2020
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

I see that you performed the power cycle.. could you let us know how you did the power cycle?

I just had this happen when I put my Destiny disc back in for the first time in a while and I had to press and hold my power button down for 10-15 seconds, then power it back on. It worked with several other discs as well. After the full power cycle/reboot
    I was able to run from the Destiny disc again.
  3. MasterMc1 Win User

Try to clean it with alcohol it might work
  4. xRDx Husky Win User

i will try that too cheers man.
  5. Saeleth Win User

That is certainly strange, especially since the game is backwards compatible. Does the disc work on other Xbox One X's? I would like to think its the disc itself but can't be 100% sure.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The problem is your media, to get the real doubt try on another console, that way you will be completely sure.
Thema:

1. The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Batman Arkham Origins

2. Batman Arkham Origins New Millennium skin pack not showing up in download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins New Millennium skin pack not showing up in download: I just got arkham origins and the season pass. I downoaded all the dlc via the in-game store exept the new millenium skin pack, it shows as downloaded in the in-game store but the skins arn’t...
  3. batman arkham origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    batman arkham origins: well i purchase batman arkham origins from the xbox 360 store it shows that i have purchased it but when i go to download it it says download que os full . i dont have anything in my download qoue...
  4. Batman Arkham origins not backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham origins not backwards compatible: The game is on the backwards compatible list but when I put either disc in it says this game is not playable. I sign in to my account which has xbox live gold and is connected to the internet so...
  5. Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not playing: I have a physical disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I am getting error message "this game is not playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat....
  6. Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue: Hello , I am playing on xbox one and i recently bought batman arkham origins I red online that it was retro compatible with the disk version However , every time i put the disk in the xbox a...
  7. Batman Arkham Origins digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins digital download: I am looking for help with an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Batman Arkham Origins, I own the game on physical disc as well as an Xbox One console and it works fine. However, I do not have...
  8. Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One?: As the subject says, is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One? 8b719c66-6d49-4f2e-b960-f01742091be4
  9. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  10. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...