The bingo game does not conecte to the server

Discus and support The bingo game does not conecte to the server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The bingo game does not conecte to the server 97529c82-21f7-4ede-bec6-c5f8a804b955 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaldyrRebello, Sep 28, 2019.

1. The bingo game does not conecte to the server

:)

WaldyrRebello, Sep 28, 2019
  2. RedViolet28 Win User

I've been having the same issue all day on my Windows 10 PC and haven't been able to connect for the past six hours. I have no problem connecting to the main Microsoft Solitaire Collection screen (or any other internet screen), just the Bingo one. So,
    this isn't an intermittent connection issue. I did check Windows Update and am good there.
  3. Kavarah Win User

I really do appreciate how detailed you are when answering questions. A lot of the times I feel as though I am not asking the right questions to be able to fully help individuals experiencing difficulties. Just wanted to let you know so thanks!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Waldyr

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with connecting to the server of your Bingo game.

Are you referring to the Microsoft Bingo game? Are you playing this on your mobile phone or on PC.

Not being able to connect to a server of a game, usually means that you are experiencing intermittent connection issue.

Other than not being able to connect, are you receiving any error codes?

Once we can determine what device you are using, we can proceed to provide much more catered troubleshooting techniques to further assist you.
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Bingo server does not work

Everything Is Being Fixed Now For You. Sorry For Any Inconvenience

6. InsideFall1731 Win User

RE: MICROSOFT BINGO

When that happens that bingo server is completely messed up and you won't get any reward. Close out of bingo app completely and open it again, and you will probably get onto a different bingo server that is working correctly.
Thema:

1. The bingo game does not conecte to the server - Similar Threads - bingo game does

2. JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]: Bonjour, J'ai de plus en plus de mal me connecter surtout pour le BINGO. J'adore ce jeu ainsi que le solitaire collection. Pourriez-vous faire le nécessaire afin de réparer ce problème. Avec...
  3. Problems with Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Bingo Game: Having problems even getting on. My power Bingo card timed out because I couldn't get on. Went through the whole game paid for 3 Power Bingo selections and had all kinds of Bingos and it booted me...
  4. wall my bingo games were deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    wall my bingo games were deleted: I played three cards all the way until they were fulled. I won a lot of coins, keys etc. The whole page just disappeared without my being credited. I did nothing or touched nothing for this to...
  5. REWARDS NOT GIVEN IN BINGO GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REWARDS NOT GIVEN IN BINGO GAME: Good Morning, I play the Bingo Game in The Solitare Collection and NOT receiving rewards after certain level s are reached in the Power Bingo's. I have completed the rewards 3 times and NOT...
  6. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.: Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed before". Message has appeared for over a month....
  7. Can't sign in to Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Bingo game: I have been trying to sign in for hours, my internet is fine, but the sign in process keeps saying there was a connection problem and to contact this site if the problem persists. This is the...
  8. bingo keeps disappearing after i play a game.....don't get my rewards......why play if it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo keeps disappearing after i play a game.....don't get my rewards......why play if it does ...: why do i keep getting getting disconnected after every game? Don't get to collect my rewards after spending tickets and coins. What's going on?? 67b9a551-de12-49fd-b47f-c70e3242a44b
  9. Why does the bingo coverall never pay out for the winnings. The game freezes and no rewards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the bingo coverall never pay out for the winnings. The game freezes and no rewards.: Why the bingo coverall never pay out for the winnings. The game freezes and no rewards are given. This tends to happens for hours and no resolve. Can I get the rewards due to me please....
  10. I keep loosing the connection to my bingo game. Why does it keep doing this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep loosing the connection to my bingo game. Why does it keep doing this?: I keep loosing the connection to my bingo game. Why does it keep doing this? 0f4b4262-1c75-4a9a-a2f4-5f0a0791142d