The Black Sheep of the family...

Discus and support The Black Sheep of the family... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I will freely admit, it was NOT the franchises' BEST offering... But was RESIDENT EVIL 6 REALLY that bad? e385d9d0-aaaa-404a-8cac-dcd21b9a4193 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019.

1. The Black Sheep of the family...

I will freely admit, it was NOT the franchises' BEST offering...

But was RESIDENT EVIL 6 REALLY that bad?

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Death Vader Win User

Things they should have taken directly from Black Ops and put in MW3

I agree. But Treyarch is the black sheep of the family.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Everyone has their own opinion. Some people enjoyed it some didn't. I respect that.
  4. choppyseize Win User

I'm a huge fan of the series so I may be biased but I really liked it.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

RE 6 completely lost sight of what the franchise was about and why the 3 first entries are still the most beloved. Rather than another general action movie/game RE meant true survival horror to us fans and finally RE 7 made that U-turn we all were looking
    for.
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

I stopped at RE5. I really enjoyed that one.
Thema:

1. The Black Sheep of the family... - Similar Threads - Black Sheep family

2. Black ops 4 black out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 black out: In your opinion which is harder actual black out or Alcatraz, which is harder to get wins and which has more campers 834565ef-f3cc-486b-8f17-e7417ec6d2a4
  3. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  4. Black screen, sudden closing out of windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, sudden closing out of windows: Does anyone else have the black screen for bout 20-30 seconds when you go back to your home screen?? Rapture (Xbox one X) does. Its also will "crash" when im doing stuff like serveys and what not....
  5. Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now): [img] [img] Please add again All Marvel characters for avatar please 2d23f4b1-284a-4a46-8c0a-cb375e2bf84a
  6. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc: N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376
  7. DDOS Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDOS Black Ops 4: I have been playing league play on Black Ops 4 regularly especially over the last 2 weeks, but find that I come across teams that are booting people at least 2-4 times a day. That also includes...
  8. Black Desert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert: Has anyone played Black Desert? If so what do you think of it? I kind of want to get it. 6cdab63e-59e8-4a95-85a3-e03c63bec309
  9. call of duty black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4: bonjour je n'arrive plus a jouer a bo4. Quand je lance le jeux après le chargement sa me mais un message d'erreur. j'ai chercher a quoi ils êtes assigné sa me parle de port a ouvrir je les et...
  10. Green loading screen followed by black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green loading screen followed by black screen: Please help, my Son's Xbox One isn't working. He gets the green loading screen initially and after a few minutes this switches to an all black screen. We've tried it on another TV and it's the...