The blundlar app is working for you

Discus and support The blundlar app is working for you in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the AR functions to fulfill the activities but the app doesn't open and I don't know what might be happening, anyone with this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XTheN0ob, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/XTheN0ob
    /u/XTheN0ob Guest

I'm trying to use the AR functions to fulfill the activities but the app doesn't open and I don't know what might be happening, anyone with this problem?

submitted by /u/XTheN0ob
    [link] [comments]

/u/XTheN0ob, Sep 22, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You tube app not working

I'd check the youtube support forums first to be honest.
  3. JAGG MARK Win User

You tube app not working

mate same here untill the update it was fine but now its horible crashes evertime i watch a video say that its not working and that i should go and look at the status on xboxlive website
  4. kingvas78 Win User

You tube app not working

Thanks Daft...... support wants me to perform a factory reset on the console.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You tube app not working

Seems you've done everything I would suggest so maybe have a look on youtube support https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube
  6. Matode Win User

Apps are not working

Netflix app not working for me after latest update either.
Thema:

1. The blundlar app is working for you - Similar Threads - blundlar app working

2. Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only)

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only): Some (not all) DVDs show green tinted video which stutters badly. Audio is fine. Disks work with no issues in Xbox One X and standalone DVD player. Link to video showing problem here. Is there...
  3. Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game: So I play on PC, and for a long time, ever since I got my PC, close to a year now, it showed what game I'm playing, on Game Bar and Xbox App. But for around 4 days now, it hasn't. I've tried...
  4. Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app?

in XboX Insiders
    Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app?: I'm seeing a few occasions on win11 where the Xbox App is complaining about networking while the website isn't (most of the time). Are there any network specific troubleshooting steps I can do to...
  5. 360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11: I am a part of the Windows Gaming flight from the Xbox Insider app for PC. My 360 Wireless controller and receiver no longer work with the Xbox app after installing Windows 11. The controller...
  6. Twitch app crashes when camera is turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch app crashes when camera is turned on: I got a webcam for my Series X and have been successfully using it to stream with the Twitch app since January. Then, quite suddenly (as it so happens, immediately after streaming Halo Infinite...
  7. Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification: I'm not sure if this is Preview related, but I haven't seen this issue in the regular Xbox sub so I figured I'd ask here. Link below is to a post I just made about it with a photo. This is on an...
  8. Xbox One S not reading files from extHD in media player app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not reading files from extHD in media player app: Anybody else still having this issue 1 month and a bit later? It reads my 1TB and 2TB but not my 5TB in media player. submitted by /u/JesseJayy420 [link] [comments]
  9. Blu-ray App Insider Flight. Changes?

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray App Insider Flight. Changes?: Can we get some release notes when apps have updates and/or flights? I mean, why would I want to test a beta version of something when I have no idea whatsoever what has changed and what to be...
  10. Xbox cloud not working on windows app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud not working on windows app: When trying to start a game via cloud streaming on the xbox app for windows PC, i get a black screen, the little spaceship doesn't appear, nothing. The thing is, this only happens on the app, and...