The button for sharing points to family members

Discus and support The button for sharing points to family members in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The button for sharing points is not showing up in the community tab, and I am unable to share points in the Rewards section. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaymondHuynh1, Jun 7, 2021.

1. The button for sharing points to family members

The button for sharing points is not showing up in the community tab, and I am unable to share points in the Rewards section. Please help

:)

RaymondHuynh1, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

If you've been trying to share the points on your console I recommend trying to do do online via Microsoft Rewards | Xbox. If the issue persists, it would be best to get in touch with the Rewards team for further assistance regarding this. You can do so through New support request (microsoft.com).

Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. HellspawnRei Win User

xbox gold family account purchasing points

Hello Robo,

only the primary member can buy points but you can share to others.

How do I share points with family members (secondary accounts)?

The primary member on the Gold Family Pack membership can give Microsoft Points to other family members (secondary members), so that they can make purchases on Xbox LIVE.

Give points to family members

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the Family Pack primary account (the account used to sign up for the Family Pack membership).

2.Go to Settings, and then select Family.

3.Select the member that you want to give points to.

4.Select Grant Allowance.

5.Follow the on-screen instructions to give Microsoft Points to the secondary member. Points that you give to a secondary member cannot be reversed later.

Note If you don’t have enough points in your account, you’ll be prompted to add more points before giving points to the secondary member.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Gamer tag

Can you check the steps listed here (support.xbox.com/.../billing-points-family-pack) under "How do I share points with family members (secondary
    accounts)?" heading. Is this how you are attempting to share points? Which option are you not seeing? Let me know, thanks!
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

2 parents on a family account?

I can understand your frustration with that. This is what I found on the Points issues,

---

How do I purchase Microsoft Points?

Microsoft Points are the currency of the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Only the primary Family Pack member can purchase points, making it easier for a parent to manage his or her family’s entertainment budget.

Primary member: This is the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for the Gold Family Pack membership. This account can purchase and give Microsoft Points to other family members (secondary accounts). How do I share points with family members (secondary
    accounts)?

Secondary members: Secondary family members cannot use credit or debit cards to purchase Microsoft Points. Instead, secondary account members can redeem a Microsoft Points card (available at retail locations), or the primary member can give points to
    secondary members.

---

It would seem to me, it's more a security thing, I hope this helps you.
  6. medium bloke Win User

XBOX LIVE FAMILY PACK ISSUE: GRANTING ALLOWANCE

Hi there! Taken directly from the Family Pack FAQ Page:

How do I share points with family members (secondary accounts)?

The primary member on the Gold Family Pack membership can give Microsoft Points to other family members (secondary members), so that they can make purchases on Xbox LIVE.

Give points to family members

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the Family Pack primary account (the account used to sign up for the Family Pack membership).
    2. Go to Settings and then select Family.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Select the member that you want to give points to.
    2. Select Grant Allowance.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to give Microsoft Points to the secondary member. Points that you give to a secondary member cannot be reversed later.
    Note If you don’t have enough points in your account, you’ll be prompted to add more points before giving points to the secondary member.
Thema:

1. The button for sharing points to family members - Similar Threads - button sharing points

2. Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers: Specifically being able to unbind it. It's a really neat idea but getting used to it being there has been really hard. I've had the controller for a day and I've accidentally taken 6 screenshots....
  3. Please bring back the Twitter button to the main sharing menu instead of this mobile option.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the Twitter button to the main sharing menu instead of this mobile option.: [IMG] submitted by /u/javycane [link] [comments]
  4. Use "Share Button" to mute mic quickly

in XboX Insiders
    Use "Share Button" to mute mic quickly: With the new Headset for Xbox i think it would be a good Idea to have the Option to remap the Share Button to quickly mute the mic. With the Elite 2 Controller you have the option to Put different...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller Share Button Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Share Button Problem: I bought two of the new controllers...Shock Blue and Pulse Red for my Xbox One X. The configuration for each controller is set to take a screenshot when the share button is tapped and a clip is...
  6. Disable Share Button Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Share Button Series X Controller: Please consider allowing us to disable the Share button on the Series X controller. Accidental screen capture/recording happens a number of times during a session. So much so I purchased a...
  7. Series x controller share button not working since update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller share button not working since update: Hi all Randomly my share button is not working correctly, if i tap it records a clip and if i hold it takes a clip.. I have remapped to switch them around and now it only takes screenshots and...
  8. Request: The ability to map the “share” button to a mute functionality

in XboX Insiders
    Request: The ability to map the “share” button to a mute functionality: Please? It would be insanely appreciated! submitted by /u/tnel77 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Share button needs an off option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Share button needs an off option: I like the concept of the new share button on the new controller. The problem is it is way too easy to accidentally press when you are trying to press the other buttons in the middle of the...
  10. When will the new Xbox Wireless Controller (with share button) support iOS?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will the new Xbox Wireless Controller (with share button) support iOS?: Hi, is there a plan to add this support soon? I just bought a new Xbox Wireless Controller, but unfortunately found it not supported in iOS system for remote play yet... Hopefully this feature...