The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide

Discus and support The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday the little clubs icon didn't show up for me in the guide, next to the recent games on the main guide tab. was it removed for the day as it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SkeeterQuill, May 12, 2020.

1. The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide

Yesterday the little clubs icon didn't show up for me in the guide, next to the recent games on the main guide tab. was it removed for the day as it seems to be back now, or was it a bug?

submitted by /u/SkeeterQuill
    [link] [comments]

/u/SkeeterQuill, May 12, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Halo Reach

Use the LFG (Looking for Group) feature to get more gamers to play with.

• From the guide. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide, and then select Multiplayer >
      Looking for Group
    • From game hub. Highlight an item, press the Menu button
      on your controller, select Game hub, and then select the
      Multiplayer tab.
    • From a club that you’re a member of. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide, select People > Clubs, choose a club from the list, choose the
      Multiplayer tab., and then select Looking for Group.
    • From a club that you’re visiting. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide, select Home, select the Community tab, and then select
      Clubs on Xbox. Browse the featured clubs or search by selecting
      Find a club
      . Select a club, and then select the Looking for Group tab.
  3. MobileMattw Win User

How do you change a Club from 'Hidden' to 'Public' ?

Hi there,

Have you tried the following,

1. Double-tap the Xbox button to open the guide, select Friends & clubs, and then choose a club from the list.
    2. Select the Manage tab, and then select Club settings.
  4. DragunFly Win User

I tried Double-tapping the Xbox button to open the guide, to select Friends & clubs, and then choose a club from the list. Then Selected the Manage tab, and then selected Club settings.
    However - With Club Settings the only options I see available are: Membership, Looking for Group, Language, Activity Feed, Club Chat, & Ownership.
  5. DragunFly Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried the following,

1. Double-tap the Xbox button to open the guide, select Friends & clubs, and then choose a club from the list.
    2. Select the Manage tab, and then select Club settings.

I tried that. With Club Settings the only options available are: Membership, Looking for Group, Language, Activity Feed, Club Chat, & Ownership.
  6. RealGameWizard Win User

Xbox Clubs

At this time there is not. The settings you can change are Membership, Looking for Group, Language, Activity Feed, Club Chat, & Ownership:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button to open the guide, select
      Friends & Clubs
      , then choose a club from the list.
    2. Select the Manage tab, then select Club Settings.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!
Thema:

The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide

1. The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide - Similar Threads - Clubs badge selection

2. Xbox one not registering midnight club la Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one not registering midnight club la Xbox 360: Just received a renewed midnight club la on disc through amazon and it won’t register the disc at all - no sign of installation, no error message, nothing happens at all. Regular Xbox one games...
  3. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  4. Club Invitation Requests Not Loading On Xbox IOS App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Club Invitation Requests Not Loading On Xbox IOS App.: Hi, so recently I have created a public club, and when people join they join as Followers. I DO NOT have an Xbox Console, and am wondering how to accept the Followers as Members. When I try to...
  5. Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess

in XboX Insiders
    Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess: I’ve owned a Club since they were first available for Insider testing. I think they’re a decently good idea permitting some level of organization and structure for social gathering and friend...
  6. Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019: Hello Microsoft team, Me and my club are trying to remove Halo Wars from the club games' list (club name: Clube Cultura Gamer). We are having this problem since last year. Steps to reproduce:...
  7. Xbox Clubs - Tournaments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Clubs - Tournaments: I was wondering if it is possible to create a tournament using Xbox Clubs for me and my friends. If it's not possible using Clubs, what would be the best way of creating one? Thanks...
  8. Xbox app crashing - clubs

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashing - clubs: Hey there, The Xbox app crashes on iOS when the user attempts to customize an owned club, specifically when the user attempts to modify the "likes to play" section. On Windows 10 PC, this section...
  9. star club club games

in XBoX on Windows
    star club club games: Some 7 to 10 % of men are red/green colour blind this makes playing games that are 'dark' 'autumn' 'wild west' almost impossible , why cannot Microsoft add a button to switch to standard cards, i...
  10. Ubisoft Club and Minecraft Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft Club and Minecraft Issues: I have been having issues with my Ubisoft Club and Minecraft (bedrock edition). I don't know if they are related but they started around the same time, for my Ubisoft Club, every time I get on it,...