the code already redeemed :(

Discus and support the code already redeemed :( in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi sir so that when I redeemed the code the browser shows me that the code early redeemed and when I talk to the company that I bought from it the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IIYousof, Oct 17, 2020.

1. IIYousof
    IIYousof Guest

hi sir so that when I redeemed the code the browser shows me that the code early redeemed and when I talk to the company that I bought from it the code told me that they Reach you and Notice you and you do not answer why and how much time will you take
    to agree or disagree the Notice please tell me and I am from Egypt at the end

:)

IIYousof, Oct 17, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Redeem Codes already Redeemed

This actually happens a lot believe it or not. So... I could ask, did you check out the Digital Code Solution page yet on the Xbox Support website? There's a little form you can fill out to request a new digital code based on a variety of issues and the
    "this code has already been redeemed" error is actually one of the most common ones. Make sure you find the receipt for the console because I believe you need the proof of purchase to fill out the form to request the code.

All details on that can be found right here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution
  3. Jeroen Huylebroeck Win User

I understand the frustration. I've had a slightly similar issue years ago. I also had to raise multiple tickets, but in the end I clearly marked the previous steps and responses, and how they were of no help earlier. Stating that I wanted to escalate things
    and not keep circling around the issue eventually got my ticket up the ladder.

I do want to stress that this has been 5 years or longer, but I'd imagine this could also help in your case. Be very explicit, and I think you might get the required assistance.
  4. PaulMorgan272 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, all they stated was that it had already been redeemed to another account on the 20th of March and I bought it on the 29th of April. I did even ask if the codes could be revoke from the other account as I do hold both the proof
    of purchase and the cards that the codes are printed on.

The code cards themselves didn’t have the scratch off areas for revealing the codes they just look like they are printed on, so either the cards just have the codes printed on now or someone has done a super neat job of scratching them off but I don’t think
    this is the case.

Console box was security sealed as well so I don’t think its been tampered with.

Purchase was from GAME.co.uk reputable outlet in the UK

Regards

Paul
  5. PaulMorgan272 Win User

OK thanks for the info, I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it given that they confirmed that codes have been redeemed on another account well before I purchased the console, surely you'd work out something was wrong here.

I even asked for an explanation on how this can happen given I'm not some sort of time traveller, I didn't get a response and the call was closed as resolved.

Regards

Paul
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

Did you check your purchase history and see if those codes had been redeemed under your profile?

If not Microsoft should be able to fix this issue for you.

Might be hard to get someone from MS who can help do most people working from home.

https://account.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. the code already redeemed :( - Similar Threads - code already redeemed

2. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    This code has already been redeemed: I am recovering a code and the browser said this code has already been redeemed Please any help ca68c0b3-4f6e-4a15-9e28-53ee94a6e3ba
  3. Xbox Giftcard code already redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Giftcard code already redeemed: I just bought an Xbox giftcard and went to redeem the code but it is saying the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? 04a52084-07e7-4b5f-868e-e7c86c79ccce
  4. Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code: Hello, I recently have purchased a controller at BestBuy and It had an already redeemed Xbox ultimate 2 week trial code, we have not used it etc. what is the next step? How do I get another...
  5. game pass code already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass code already redeemed: Hi I just bought a xbox elite 2 controller and in the packaging there was a coupon for a 14 day trial for xbox game pass. When I went to redeem it it told me that the code has already been used. I...
  6. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

in XboX Insiders
    This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]: Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS,...
  7. Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.: I bought a code for the XBox One version of The Masterchief collection. I already own it on PC. When I try to redeem the code for the XBox version, it says I already own it, and I should just...
  8. Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3: Hi i recently Purchased a Game Called Fallout 4 from Amazon.in. It had Fallout 3 free with it in form of a redeemable code. When i tried redeeming the code i got a message that the code has...
  9. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed: I took a break from Xbox after my game-pass ultimate expired and decided I was gonna use my 1 month Xbox live gold code that came with my Xbox, I went to use the code and it said that it had...
  10. Redeem a code I already paid for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code I already paid for: I purchased Fallout 4 GOTY. I used the redeem code 18 months ago. Due to issues with my system I had to uninstall all my games. When I re-downloaded the game I had no add-on content (Nuka world,...