The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

Discus and support The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please help me 0 c0bd31c1-67bc-4ed1-b9ba-0cf4afa1def8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YogiYC, Mar 29, 2019.

1. YogiYC
    YogiYC Guest

The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

Please help me 0

:)

YogiYC, Mar 29, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's already redeemed . If it's already redeemed the seller asked for the redumption date and time

3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's already redeemed . If it's already redeemed the seller asked for the redumption date and time

Get it in touch with customer support team,
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

Please contact the xbox support team or the retailer
  5. ArminatorX Win User

If you bought the code from a code selling site like G4A, Kinguin or the likes, it might be possible that you got a seller, that tries to scam people, by selling a code multiple times.

Since Microsoft support probably won't provide you with those details for privacy reasons, the seller can continue to scam people, as they have no way to comply with the seller's demand for information. So they will be "Oh, I would like to help you, but
    unless you provide me proof that it was redeemed sometimes earlier, I won't be able to help! Thanks for your money."

Therefore do NOT buy codes from dubious code selling sites.
  6. kevL0CK Win User

The Division Agent Origins Pack

I also do not have the pack even after redeeming a code. I redeemed the code a week ago, bought The Division a few days ago and there is no extra DLC for the Division other than the Hazmat Pack. Agent Origins Pack is not showing up in game either.

the Agent Origins website now says "this offer is expired" so thats alarming...
Thema:

1. The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's... - Similar Threads - code redeemed bought

2. Redeem Code bought from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Code bought from Microsoft: I bought a code on MS. I logged onto XBOX account to try and redeem the code and was informed that the code was redeemed. I did not redeem the code for any game or anything else. How is this...
  3. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  4. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  5. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  6. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  7. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...
  8. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  9. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  10. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea