The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

Discus and support The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please help me 0 c0bd31c1-67bc-4ed1-b9ba-0cf4afa1def8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YogiYC, Mar 29, 2019.

1. YogiYC
    YogiYC Guest

The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

Please help me 0

:)

YogiYC, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's... - Similar Threads - code redeemed bought

2. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  3. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea
  4. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  5. CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?: I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the mail. So i can get my money back....
  6. Bought a code, already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a code, already redeemed: So I bought a code from the Microsoft Store (yes, it was their website), and I got the confirmation email, so I go to redeem the code, and it's already redeemed! I dont know how this happened as...
  7. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  8. Someone in a different region bought me a game, is there anyway to redeem the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone in a different region bought me a game, is there anyway to redeem the code?: I live in Canada and he lives in the USA, is there anyways to redeem a code across regions? b4bc72e5-c800-4d5c-a7b1-25dbdd755ed2
  9. Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?: I bought the fortnite starter pack from xbox store and I want to redeem the code on my pc that I mostly play on, Is that possible? because when I'm trying to put the code it it gives me this...
  10. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206