the com ban system needs to change

Discus and support the com ban system needs to change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paddle the Rabbit, Sep 22, 2019.

1. the com ban system needs to change

i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep Talking
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

and if you reply they report you... Granted I DID say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" but I had 2 of them both messaging me then after they send a message

"ladies and gentlmen....we got him" like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] and I was com banned.

that's total [Mod Removed - see Guidelines], the ENTIRE MESSAGE THREAD should be reviewed before banning the person being reported.

and honestly the idiots who go around baiting people just to get them banned should lose their Xbox Live accounts and be both IP banned and CC or Debit card banned too.

There shouldn't be any toleration for this. I PAY FOR MY SERVICE...i mind my own business and just try and have fun...I don't need people insulting me trying to intentionally get me banned.

then XBL doesn't even have a way to dispute...I was streaming this...i could have took screenshots or video of what they did.

that's such [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] that my gaming experience that I PAY FOR is taken away instead of the people who should have their accounts perma banned.

:)

Paddle the Rabbit, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey
    Paddle the Rabbit

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.(Side note: Enforcement does not Post,
    Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

If you were suspended for longer than a day, you can also submit a case review from the same Enforcement website. In future, should
    you run into a toxic player then Report,
    Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them as Enforcement doesn't see anyone as defending themselves. They look towards the
    Code of Conduct/Community Standards for Xboxonly. Furthermore, once blocked, do not respond
    to any of their messages as this will unblock them from contact.

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to Xbox or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Messaging

have you tried smartglass and if you have sent them before you may have a com ban or your permissions changed
  4. Biggshow Win User

Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more seriously

I never respond because some friends have some stories about this. It sucks. But just try to avoid a response. Although I do feel that this system needs an overhaul. Some of these temp bans are ridiculous. But after seeing why some of my friends were coms
    ban was beyond frustrating. When "LOL" is a response to someone typing "you're trash" and the person typing lol gets 24 hours.. there is a problem.
  5. I am JeffRay90 Win User

outlook update

6. D4vid 360 Win User

banning system

Some comment can be offensive to someone, or, at least, can be properly reported as offensive.

In general, if you do get a com ban, that’s probably because the system thinks you deserved it.

Not saying you did though.
Thema:

1. the com ban system needs to change - Similar Threads - com ban system

2. Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador: I was com banned for no reason that I can think of and was reinstated an hour later. I’ve been a member of the Xbox live community for 13 yrs now I think? However long it’s been around. I recently...
  3. Xbox com ban situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox com ban situation: So today my friend Allure Zlib reported me as a joke 5m later i get com banned and he says it was a joke and he doesnt know why it happened so fast either unban me or fix your ban system...
  4. Com banned for 2 weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com banned for 2 weeks.: So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!! Xbox made a huge mistake. I shouldnt have to call them to resolve their own issue. Xbox is honestly starting to get on my nerves....
  5. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  6. Im getting com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting com banned for no reason: I met a kid on xbox named [mod removed] and he was nice at first but later we were playing a game and he reported a message i sent and i thought it was for a different reason. So i reframed from...
  7. Com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban: Ive gotten a communication ban for saying [mod removed] is there a i can get a Case review? 327f9c3b-cf15-40f9-809a-4b8ccd141385
  8. com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    com banned: i need to know what can i do to stop this com ban i called a friend a name and he reported it i got banned. well now every time i beat him in a game he gets up set and reports the message again i...
  9. Xbox Com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Com ban: Why is it that i get banned for typing [mod removed]. But other playets get to have offensive names that overt the guidelines. Get to call me all sorts or rude and inappropriate names along with...
  10. Com ban bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban bug?: Pretty sure there a com ban bug issue from microsoft only way to change this unfair bug leta all change to ps4 or youll never receive any help from microsoft, only way would be hire a lawyer just...