the com ban system needs to change

Discus and support the com ban system needs to change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paddle the Rabbit, Sep 22, 2019.

1. the com ban system needs to change

i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep Talking
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

and if you reply they report you... Granted I DID say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" but I had 2 of them both messaging me then after they send a message

"ladies and gentlmen....we got him" like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] and I was com banned.

that's total [Mod Removed - see Guidelines], the ENTIRE MESSAGE THREAD should be reviewed before banning the person being reported.

and honestly the idiots who go around baiting people just to get them banned should lose their Xbox Live accounts and be both IP banned and CC or Debit card banned too.

There shouldn't be any toleration for this. I PAY FOR MY SERVICE...i mind my own business and just try and have fun...I don't need people insulting me trying to intentionally get me banned.

then XBL doesn't even have a way to dispute...I was streaming this...i could have took screenshots or video of what they did.

that's such [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] that my gaming experience that I PAY FOR is taken away instead of the people who should have their accounts perma banned.

:)

Paddle the Rabbit, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey
    Paddle the Rabbit

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.(Side note: Enforcement does not Post,
    Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

If you were suspended for longer than a day, you can also submit a case review from the same Enforcement website. In future, should
    you run into a toxic player then Report,
    Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them as Enforcement doesn't see anyone as defending themselves. They look towards the
    Code of Conduct/Community Standards for Xboxonly. Furthermore, once blocked, do not respond
    to any of their messages as this will unblock them from contact.

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to Xbox or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Messaging

have you tried smartglass and if you have sent them before you may have a com ban or your permissions changed
  4. I am JeffRay90 Win User

outlook update

5. Smwutches Win User

Com banned

for information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

Com ban

Sorry to hear that, but it could be a ban from something that happened a while ago.

Also, people get offended by the slightest things these days. You pretty much can’t open your mouth without people feeling insulted about something.

You have to be extra careful of what you say or people will report you.
    very true
Thema:

1. the com ban system needs to change - Similar Threads - com ban system

2. Com ban bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban bug?: Pretty sure there a com ban bug issue from microsoft only way to change this unfair bug leta all change to ps4 or youll never receive any help from microsoft, only way would be hire a lawyer just...
  3. I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!: I have a 2 week com ban !!!! which i think happened from people that we harassing my friend and I , the case is under review. In the enforcement section it doesn't list what the ban was actually...
  4. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  5. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  6. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  7. Com banned but no history of enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned but no history of enforcement: i have been com banned and dont know how long because i dont have any enforcement history somebody help honestly i might just switch to ps4 eb15b1b7-a028-4930-9931-dd574923aa12
  8. Com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned for no reason: i was making a group post for 2k and said mycourt 2v2s message me. And reposted it once then the second time i reposted it it showed up that i was using bad language and i tried a few times all...
  9. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...
  10. Xbox coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox coms ban: I was banned off xbox communication services for a day after i won a game of blackout while in a party so others cant hear me talk. Why was i banned 5d819e04-c9b8-4340-9bc3-e58f03aba084