The Company You Never Even Knew Existed...

Discus and support The Company You Never Even Knew Existed... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [MEDIA], coming to Xbox One. This looks pretty stylish and the clones look cute to boot. Oh, and did I mention it's a stealth platformer with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Mar 30, 2015.

1. The Company You Never Even Knew Existed...

, coming to Xbox One.

This looks pretty stylish and the clones look cute to boot.

Oh, and did I mention it's a stealth platformer with a create-your-own-level mode?

:)

Galactic Geek, Mar 30, 2015
  2. pierricbross
    pierricbross Guest
    Anyone else find that Major Nelson guy a bit lame.

Never even knew he existed

pierricbross, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Jerbear 8D
    Jerbear 8D Guest

[quote user="pierricbross"]

[/quote]

What? How? He's pretty much everywhere....all the time...scary isn't it.

Jerbear 8D, Mar 30, 2015
  4. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

The Company You Never Even Knew Existed... o_O

It's not really for me, but I'm glad you like it.

smileskybird, Mar 30, 2015
  5. smileskybird Win User

o_O

It's not really for me, but I'm glad you like it.
  6. pierricbross Win User

7. McDaddyTree Win User

AC: Odyssey Story creator

Never even knew this existed. I'm gonna have to check it out.
  8. BowenB23 Win User

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

I can totally agree with Vampyr. When this game hit gamepass I never knew it even existed. Ended up really enjoying it.
  9. Jerbear 8D Win User

[quote user="pierricbross"]

[/quote]

What? How? He's pretty much everywhere....all the time...scary isn't it.
Thema:

1. The Company You Never Even Knew Existed... - Similar Threads - Company Never Knew

2. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam: What are the steps to get this game to play. I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on disc. 133f7364-4d48-4bb4-b778-5bc64695bb95
  3. Is there even support from this company anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there even support from this company anymore?: Once again I am coming back here looking for actual people who work for Microsoft for technical support. I can not seem to find a phone number or a email. I go to the support page and all I get is...
  4. **** FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME [Mod...: Whenever I put in an BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAME into my Xbox One S, NOTHING HAPPENS! I don't get any notification, update and the Xbox acts like nothing is in the DISC DRIVE!!!! What the [Mod...
  5. Mike Ybarra is leaving Microsoft (and Xbox) after 20 years with the company.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mike Ybarra is leaving Microsoft (and Xbox) after 20 years with the company.: "After 20 years at Microsoft, it’s time for my next adventure. It’s been a great ride at Xbox and the future is bright. Thanks to everyone at TeamXbox, I’m incredibly proud of what we’ve...
  6. Holding Game Companies accountable..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding Game Companies accountable..: How do you go about rules and standards for companies following you when they breach contract taking advantage of your loyal customers...example: just lately WOT or World of Tanks War Gaming...
  7. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  8. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0
  9. Delivery company?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delivery company?: Can any tell me what Delivery Company Microsoft Use to deliver to Northern Ireland ??? 153d2992-2942-4f00-aec0-487e585a012b
  10. Multi billion dollar company can't afford a working phone number for an xboxlive issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi billion dollar company can't afford a working phone number for an xboxlive issue?: I can't cancel my subscription for an xbox live account. I don't have the email or the xbox. The support centres send me in circles. I have yet to be able to speak with a real people on the phone....