The Connection Failed

Discus and support The Connection Failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else gotten this message when trying to sign into ea servers ? I get this message saying that Imust be signed into xbox live to gain access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014.

1. tothecribbbb
    tothecribbbb Guest

The Connection Failed

Has anyone else gotten this message when trying to sign into ea servers ? I get this message saying that Imust be signed into xbox live to gain access to online features but I am signed into xbox live, I am typing this from my xbox now. If anyone has experienced
    this and has a solution I would appreciate the help.

:)

tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014
  2. OtteClp
    OtteClp Guest
    Connection failed!

I talked to my Provider but he said that there's no Update available. But what can I do to make my Connection more constant?

OtteClp, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Connection failed!

Are you using the built in wireless or an ethernet cable to connect?

II iBradderz o, Mar 16, 2014
  4. tothecribbbb
    tothecribbbb Guest

The Connection Failed

I meant to put this in xbox one forums.

tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014
  5. devil9898 Win User

minecraft i cant see my friends

option fail :) or connection fail
  6. TanerLoganFox Win User

Failed to Connect with a friend

Tried again this morning. It said failed to connect going to home screen. Party sharing was working find. Just connecting to a world failed. Saw the world to connect to but failed when trying to connect to it. Said going to home screen.
  7. Unclebetty32k Win User

Can't connect to xbox live, even with compatible router!

it fails right when it tries to connect to xbox live.

When I hit test connection, the adapter connects to the router, but doesn't connect to the internet, so it can connect to Live. That's where it fails.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Connection failed!

Hey there Otte! First, can you try connecting directly to your modem to see if that helps at all. You can also test your connection speed by going to
    http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Let us know how this goes, thanks!
  9. OtteClp Win User

Connection failed!

I changed every setting in every way, but it don't work :/ I also tried to download my profile but that changed nothing.
Thema:

The Connection Failed

1. The Connection Failed - Similar Threads - Connection Failed

2. Connection failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection failed: I have tried for a few hours now to get modern warfare online to connect but nothing works. Ive tried resetting my modem, my router, my xbox, checked all my connections(network, NAT, multiplayer,...
  3. Fallo al conectar a los servicios de XBOX Live[Translation-Failed to connect to XBOX Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallo al conectar a los servicios de XBOX Live[Translation-Failed to connect to XBOX Live...: Hola, hace poco note que mi coneccion con los servicios de Xbox Live no parece estar funcionando. Al revisar la configuracion de redes de xbox, esta logra medir mi latencia, pero no puede...
  4. Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients: Hello, I have discovered a strange issue regarding the Xbox Console Companion app for x86 systems. I could not connect with other players parties even though my Network is fine (other PCs and Xbox...
  5. Modern warfare connection failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare connection failed: Online services working with all other games not Modern warfare... 7f695083-472e-4c77-b9a0-ce3b1bf6388f
  6. : Verbindung fehlgeschlagen -[Translation - Connection Failed]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Verbindung fehlgeschlagen -[Translation - Connection Failed]: : Verbindung fehlgeschlagen -[Translation - Connection Failed] Hello MandyDo1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 is giving you an error code when you...
  7. Xbox 360 network connection failed

Xbox 360 network connection failed: Xbox 360 network connection failed I am trying to connect my xbox to my hotspot on my cellphone. I have connected before but my system had been put up for awhile. When I plugged my 360 back up and...
  8. Unable to access online services/Connection failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access online services/Connection failed: I've been unable to connect for the last 6 hours to CoDMW, CoDBO4 & Apex. Ive checked the status (everything is up, my NAT (open) my network connections, power cycled, restarted, used WiFi vice...
  9. My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live

My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live: My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live Have you tried port forwarding If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a...
  10. GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.: Every time i launch my game, i try to do something that requires a save and every time it says "saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services." I know it has something to do with my...