The Connection Failed

Discus and support The Connection Failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else gotten this message when trying to sign into ea servers ? I get this message saying that Imust be signed into xbox live to gain access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014.

1. tothecribbbb
    tothecribbbb Guest

The Connection Failed

Has anyone else gotten this message when trying to sign into ea servers ? I get this message saying that Imust be signed into xbox live to gain access to online features but I am signed into xbox live, I am typing this from my xbox now. If anyone has experienced
    this and has a solution I would appreciate the help.

:)

tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014
  2. OtteClp
    OtteClp Guest
    Connection failed!

I talked to my Provider but he said that there's no Update available. But what can I do to make my Connection more constant?

OtteClp, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Connection failed!

Are you using the built in wireless or an ethernet cable to connect?

II iBradderz o, Mar 16, 2014
  4. tothecribbbb
    tothecribbbb Guest

The Connection Failed

I meant to put this in xbox one forums.

tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014
  5. devil9898 Win User

minecraft i cant see my friends

option fail :) or connection fail
  6. TanerLoganFox Win User

Failed to Connect with a friend

Tried again this morning. It said failed to connect going to home screen. Party sharing was working find. Just connecting to a world failed. Saw the world to connect to but failed when trying to connect to it. Said going to home screen.
  7. Unclebetty32k Win User

Can't connect to xbox live, even with compatible router!

it fails right when it tries to connect to xbox live.

When I hit test connection, the adapter connects to the router, but doesn't connect to the internet, so it can connect to Live. That's where it fails.
  8. ElectroNomical Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live through Mac OS X

it connects to the network but fails to connect to the internet
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Connection failed!

Hey there Otte! First, can you try connecting directly to your modem to see if that helps at all. You can also test your connection speed by going to
    http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Let us know how this goes, thanks!
Thema:

The Connection Failed

1. The Connection Failed - Similar Threads - Connection Failed

2. Fails to connect to wifi!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Fails to connect to wifi!: Fails to connect to wifi! Hello Evil_0ne, Some advice I would like to offer, if possible I'd recommend a wire connection for the best online experience, but if you can not hard wire, I would...
  3. Red fail connect losse global server xbox one spain

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red fail connect losse global server xbox one spain: Time solution loss conect spainn ??15 years premium person Failed old games playing multiplayers 30-8-2019 21,00 hours dbffad9b-1d63-418c-872c-2c35c0565811
  4. Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection: I saw this as an old bug from 2018 that was supposed to be resolved but I can’t get my One X to show up when Alexa is searching for devices. It does see my original Xbox setup on wireless....
  5. minecraft Xbox one “connection failed”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft Xbox one “connection failed”: so I’ve been having this error with minecraft where anytime a friend invites me to join their world, or I invite them, a text box comes up with “connection failed”. My wifi NAT is set to open, my...
  6. Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.: Hello. I can not make a home console in two weeks. Gives an error message: Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later. 3a171f9f-1721-4ea8-a866-03016016ae8d
  7. Failed to open a connection. check if your network allows ipsec? Forza horizon 4 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to open a connection. check if your network allows ipsec? Forza horizon 4 PC: So I bought the game two days ago and once i finished the intro part when you are allowed to go to online sessions i tried to go online but i got this message i. Now t's been 7 hours now sitting...
  8. Failed to open a connection. check if your network allows ipsec? Forza 4 PC !

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to open a connection. check if your network allows ipsec? Forza 4 PC !: So recently I bought Forza Horizon 4 on pc and yesterday I tried to get into an online server/session or what ever ! Every time I clicked on the "Join Online" thing the connection was saying...
  9. Connection failed Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection failed Xbox Live: Hi, I bought an Xbox One s and i have a reccurent problem. When i launch it i can't connect to xbox live, when i launch the diag everything is OK. I have to shut down the xbox, and after 3-4...
  10. Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed': Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed' Hiya Bird, Thank you for Contacting Forum support. I suggest to try a wired network and see if that allows the connection to work. If...