The Darkness (German) not on sale

Discus and support The Darkness (German) not on sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why is the german version of that game not on sale? The english version is for the rest of the world... aadcbb1e-92d8-4667-9437-553ad3c5ffe7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xX Maxxter Xx209, Feb 19, 2019.

1. The Darkness (German) not on sale

Why is the german version of that game not on sale? The english version is for the rest of the world...

:)

xX Maxxter Xx209, Feb 19, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

That would be something you want to ask the game devs about. You need to message them and ask that question.
  3. DigiLuigi Win User

Good arcade game for 400 points?

Perfect Dark is on sale for 400.
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Why is the German Store always behind .... ?

I defer to the legal/contract part of my previous response. It could US law or German law prohibiting the sale... Or just a marketing scheme they have.
  5. Michael Sp. Win User

Gears Of War 3 Uncut or AT PEGI (Amazon)

Both the AT PEGI- and the USK-Version have a German manual and cover, they also are both playable in German and English and they are both uncut. the only difference is, that USK-Version is for sale in Germany and the AT PEGI-Version for sale in Austria.
    The USK emblem is a little bit bigger than the PEGI emblem and caused to its red colour it is much more eye-cathiching the one of PEGI. If they are the same price take the PEGI-Version, if not you have to think about, whether you are willing to pay more for
    having the PEGI emblem on the cover or not.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Tales Of Vesperia 4.95$

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]
    Sorry, had to opt for Dark Souls & D&D Chronicles on this sale. XD

[/quote]Don't be sorry, Dark Souls is a great game...
Thema:

1. The Darkness (German) not on sale - Similar Threads - Darkness German sale

2. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin patch won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin patch won't install.: I own the digital and disc versions of Dark Souls 2: SotFS. Neither version will complete install as the patch will not download. It gets to 34% complete, then ALWAYS stops. There is no error...
  3. Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!: Forcing me to press and hold it!!and then wait a few more seconds!! ee097e43-0e4b-4746-b370-f263ce57e5c7
  4. Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden: Ich habe vor 1-2 jahren Dark Souls 3 gekauft mit einem gratis code für den ersten teil habs auch gespielt und alles und jetzt ist es weg als ich es mal wieder nach langem installieren wollte....
  5. Xbox One não liga após queda de luz. [Mod translation-Xbox One does not turn on after dark.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One não liga após queda de luz. [Mod translation-Xbox One does not turn on after dark.]: Hoje na minha casa houve uma queda de luz e meu console não quer ligar o que eu faço? [Mod translation-Today at my house there was a power outage and my console doesn't want to turn on what do I...
  6. Dark Coloring issues sometimes when opening games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark Coloring issues sometimes when opening games: So Ive been having this issue for quite some time now, when I would open some games (only sometimes) the coloring would be darker for some reason. Asked around on xbox support, reddit, and all...
  7. Screenshots are dark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots are dark: I’ve been taking a few screenshots on my xbox lately and they are way too dark. I couldn’t figure out why, any clue? :/ 4773c580-7902-4501-8dab-350c6bab8d82
  8. xbox one s with free dark vertex code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s with free dark vertex code: we bought for christmas an xbox one s with free dark vertex code, we did not know how to play fortnite and free dark vertex code has been redeemed earlier then epic account has been created. I...
  9. Styx: Shards of Darkness and Tekken 6 are now both available through the Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Styx: Shards of Darkness and Tekken 6 are now both available through the Games with Gold...: Styx looks like an interesting game. Im happy to see it on Games for Gold. 5256b7f2-089e-4a96-a839-f276a7913684
  10. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]: Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?...