The Darkness (German) not on sale

Discus and support The Darkness (German) not on sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why is the german version of that game not on sale? The english version is for the rest of the world... aadcbb1e-92d8-4667-9437-553ad3c5ffe7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xX Maxxter Xx209, Feb 19, 2019.

1. The Darkness (German) not on sale

Why is the german version of that game not on sale? The english version is for the rest of the world...

:)

xX Maxxter Xx209, Feb 19, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

That would be something you want to ask the game devs about. You need to message them and ask that question.
  3. DigiLuigi Win User

Good arcade game for 400 points?

Perfect Dark is on sale for 400.
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Why is the German Store always behind .... ?

I defer to the legal/contract part of my previous response. It could US law or German law prohibiting the sale... Or just a marketing scheme they have.
  5. Michael Sp. Win User

Gears Of War 3 Uncut or AT PEGI (Amazon)

Both the AT PEGI- and the USK-Version have a German manual and cover, they also are both playable in German and English and they are both uncut. the only difference is, that USK-Version is for sale in Germany and the AT PEGI-Version for sale in Austria.
    The USK emblem is a little bit bigger than the PEGI emblem and caused to its red colour it is much more eye-cathiching the one of PEGI. If they are the same price take the PEGI-Version, if not you have to think about, whether you are willing to pay more for
    having the PEGI emblem on the cover or not.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Tales Of Vesperia 4.95$

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]
    Sorry, had to opt for Dark Souls & D&D Chronicles on this sale. XD

[/quote]Don't be sorry, Dark Souls is a great game...
Thema:

1. The Darkness (German) not on sale - Similar Threads - Darkness German sale

2. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  3. Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please: I know im not the only one who wants dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 to be compatible on xbox one. I remember me and my sister since PS2 playing the game 24/7 all day and night, i can still...
  4. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle: I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec
  5. Dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark vertex bundle: I recently purchased the dark vertex fortnite Xbox one s and my son is unable to find the dark vertex bundle on his epic account after applying the code. I have seen several complaints regarding...
  6. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  7. Assault on Dark Athena, escape from butcher bay, chronicles of Riddick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assault on Dark Athena, escape from butcher bay, chronicles of Riddick: will they be made Backward Compatible c568b40a-c13f-44a0-b2ba-35dfd1135a43
  8. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  9. could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one: could you guys make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one 1fa554d3-9a6c-4708-8e6d-d4da065a863b
  10. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...