The date of my chat ban

Discus and support The date of my chat ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was chat banned just a few minutes ago and i believe i understand the reasoning however, the side of the screen says 1 day suspension, but the date... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alakard91, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Alakard91
    Alakard91 Guest

The date of my chat ban

I was chat banned just a few minutes ago and i believe i understand the reasoning however, the side of the screen says 1 day suspension, but the date says from 10/20/2019 8:11pm-10/22/19 12:11am. Are they rounding me to the 21st? Why wouldn’t the suspension
    be until 8:11pm on the 21st? This is currently a two day and four hour suspension if my math is correct. The suspension says its a 1 day suspension so its not eligible for review. What do i do? Is this an error on them?

:)

Alakard91, Oct 23, 2019
  2. iMPxMast3r Win User

Chat Bann and Party bann

hello on 19.11.2017 my chat ban should disappear but he is not and me no date is displayed as long as i have a chat ban.
  3. AGENT COFIELD D Win User

The date of my chat ban

How can i get the ban removed i wasnt even on the game today
  4. Smwutches Win User

The date of my chat ban

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. As stated above, if it's a 24 hour suspension, it will not be eligible and all you can
    do is wait it out. Investigations can take time, so suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The date of my chat ban

When a ban is just a few hours over 24, they still treat it as a 24 hour ban. It's still too short to submit a case review. 28 hour suspensions are actually pretty common. It's just based on what the enforcement team determines is what is needed for the
    infraction.
  6. fireskullz47342 Win User

Chat Banning

i've been chat banned and it didnt say any thing about a date or time untill i get off the chat ban
Thema:

The date of my chat ban

1. The date of my chat ban - Similar Threads - date chat ban

2. Maint. up dates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maint. up dates: How long is it going to take to finish Maint. up Date. for World of Tanks. this has been going on for 3 days. It pops up as a server Maint. up date. c780e76f-0a48-4d8f-aeba-e491a0e50df5
  3. OSU1 update failed - looking for date of file

in XboX Insiders
    OSU1 update failed - looking for date of file: Does anyone know where you can see the date of the OSU1 file? My One X bricked when trying to roll back through the insiders hub and the OSU1 I downloaded can’t be installed. submitted by...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expiry date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expiry date: My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribtion is ending soon and I was wondering if the expiry date was, say the 18th of July (tomorrow) will I still be able to use Xbox Game Pass tomorrow and it will...
  5. Xbox one x app keep up-to-date function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x app keep up-to-date function: Over the last few months I've noticed my xbox one x hasn't been doing the auto updates for my installed games/apps and my system updates like it should be. I've checked many times to make sure the...
  6. When I cancel Recurring Billing - the dates don't add up

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I cancel Recurring Billing - the dates don't add up: So let's say you get GPU on the 7th of June, right? If you turn off Recurring Billing, you should have access till July 7, right? After I switch it off, why does it say I will lose access on...
  7. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  8. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order: Dear fellow Xbox community members, So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the expected delivery date on the order was...
  9. Xbox app Beta showing incorrect membership renewal date

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app Beta showing incorrect membership renewal date: The XBOX Beta for PC is Showing incorrect date in the account section, on microsot page is 7th on XBOX beta 14th. I tried 1 month, so was checking when it ends through the Beta app to cancel, but...
  10. Wrong end of support date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong end of support date: Hi, on 1st June, 2020, I've purchased a new xbox one x from GameStop Italy. When I was registering the console to activate the warranty and support, I've discovered that the end of support date...