The division 2 dlc

Discus and support The division 2 dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello !I own the division 2 base game on Xbox. Base + dlc version is on sale, at a lower cost than DLS only Thing is my Xbox won t let me buy base +... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aurelienferrard, Aug 12, 2022.

1. The division 2 dlc

Hello !I own the division 2 base game on Xbox.

Base + dlc version is on sale, at a lower cost than DLS only

Thing is my Xbox won t let me buy base + dlc as I already have base game.

Any workaround I can use ?

Thank you !

:)

aurelienferrard, Aug 12, 2022
  2. TheWiseGuy734 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

Fortnite and division 2 trying to be ready for the dlc
  3. GrantH2 Win User

Co-op games

The Division

The Division 2

Sniper Elite 4
  4. CavalierShip7 Win User

TC Division 2 Warlords of New York expansion

Hi, it seems to me that the game is not recognizing the dlc even though you own it. I suggest uninstalling all related to the game te division 2. And dlc then install all. Also do a hard reset after ie holding down power button for 5 seconds and see if that
    helps
  5. caraphernelia42 Win User

The Division Agent Origins Gear set

Since The Division is just released, it could be a possibility that the DLC's is not yet implemented.
  6. GrantH2 Win User

Co-op games

The Division

The Division 2

Sniper Elite 4

Battlefield 1
Thema:

The division 2 dlc

1. The division 2 dlc - Similar Threads - division dlc

2. The Division 2 - dlc warlords on new york installed but not accessible in game .....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - dlc warlords on new york installed but not accessible in game .....: Been playing 'The Division 2' for ages. Brought the DLC Warlords of New York when it came out (so a while back) Played it etc.. Completed it etc. Took a break from the Division for a few months....
  3. The Division has just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division has just disappeared: Long story short , The division has just disappeared from my xbox after not using the console for more than a year , im 600+ hours in and wouldn't mind playing it again - Ubisoft suggested asking...
  4. How about dealing pro intellimouse in XBOX hardware division?

in XBoX on Windows
    How about dealing pro intellimouse in XBOX hardware division?: I'm using pro intellimouse and I'm happy to use it. but, I think pro intellimoise could evolve more like making it lighter or go wireless. And as gaming brand of microsoft is integrated with...
  5. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  6. Division 2 crashed and this is what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Division 2 crashed and this is what happened: [IMG] The Xbox dashboard turn green after division 2 crashed. Reboot will not fix it. While a game is running dashboard returns to normal. When game is quit the green OS returns. Dolby vision...
  7. The Division - DLC outfits deleted - can't get them back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division - DLC outfits deleted - can't get them back: Hey all, Seems the shoe is on the other foot and I am in need of some assistance. So what happened was that I was playing away at the division, had all my bonus gear that I got from various...
  8. The Division DLC dissappeares.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division DLC dissappeares.: I put the code in for gold edition. The 5 or six dlc for outfits appeared. Tried to Uninstaller and reinstall. My xbox no longer lists them under purchased dlc. 10feaf96-715a-48f6-bab3-b2cca032d749
  9. Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed: I redeemed the code for the Agent Origins DLC for The Division, right after redeeming the code for the HazMat Gear Set. The Hazmat gear set installed, but the Agent Origins Gear has not downloaded...
  10. try to rescue the division xbox weapon skin dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    try to rescue the division xbox weapon skin dlc: I have been trying to rescue the division xbox weapon skin dlc, but I can't access to play online. How can you help me? 123c12cd-0752-4a36-91b8-edeb6aad9b79